www.yourdoll.com

Recent purchase from YourDoll

Reviews on Your Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
hieligekoe

Recent purchase from YourDoll

Post by hieligekoe »

I recently purchased two new dolls through YourDoll. One was an SE Doll 157H, the other a WM Doll 164J. I used their layaway plan to take advantage of the December sales price. I'd been watching the prices for a few months and they dropped to a great point and I decided to pull the trigger. Once you pay at least fifty percent of the price, they place the order with the manufacturers, giving you some time to pay the remaining balance. They started working on my dolls on December 13. Within four weeks, Mia, at YouDoll, sent me the factory photos of the SE doll, then about two or three days later I received the factory photos from WM. Mia was very helpful with any questions I had, and responded quickly. Both of my dolls arrived in great shape within six weeks of placing the order. I would definitely use them again. Actually, since they have a points/reward system, I've already been thinking about what my next order might be once my points have been posted to my account.
My dolls:
Genevieve / Delilah - WM 140D: viewtopic.php?t=166375
Kailani / Maria - WM 164J: viewtopic.php?t=177461
Emily / Lisa - SE Doll 157H: viewtopic.php?t=177463

INFORMATIONS