More Pictures of FantasyWives Exclusive Doll with ultimately realistic human alike details.

We are an authorized vendor of renowned sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE, and more. Our company sells sex dolls to multiple domains in the world including Canada and the United States in the North America, and some popular regions in the Europe such as the United Kingdom. Our core values revolve around prioritizing customer satisfaction and delivering exceptional customer service. We guarantee 100% authentic sex dolls, best offers, and competitive prices. We also offer flexible financing options, round-the-clock customer support, and worldwide free shipping. Our company provides a wider range of high-quality dolls, including our exclusive line, giving our customers unparalleled choices and options. Our commitment to quality control ensures that all dolls undergo thorough inspection and photography before being shipped. Explore our offerings at our website: www.fantasywives.com.
Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: More Pictures of FantasyWives Exclusive Doll with ultimately realistic human alike details.

Post by Fantasywives »

cycleingking wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:30 pm I do certainly appreciate the details. Amazing how far we've come when it comes to paint and texturing, all of which are temporary unfortunately. With this level of attention to details, I am less than excited about the placement of the love holes on this sculpt. Especially with full intention of this doll being an immersion doll...this is just not correct placement. I do really hope that you revise your sculpt(s) to be womanly accurate prior to release.

I just don't understand why we are in 2024 and seeing advancements in knee bumps, gel butts, nuanced hand details and yet can't see more basic core function details being insured. So, I guess the big question is, Is this doll actually designed for sex? Is it designed to be photographed in a sexual way?

I do hope that you value and and want to hear constructive feedback. Its hard to get excited about texture when the core function is not met.

Base color needs to be the main color of doll, paint wears and can wear quickly. Have you advanced the texturing, painting process? We would love to hear more details on durability, especially given the cost.

The placement is just off the mark, there is no way to put this any nicer. I do very much hope the mould is not "finished" because it missed the intended mark if designed for sex.

1. This is not realistic in view or function. This view detracts from "real" in every way. The holes are far too low. They are not able to be accessed. No good for sexual function. Does not look good in a photo either.
Fantasy Wives IMG_9214.jpeg

2. A woman's vagina does not realistically sit this far up. This is positioned on her stomach. Is this a newly designed model? Or an outdated design acquired? The entire vagina and pelvic are needs to be extended downward at least 1 inch maybe more!

Fantasy Wives IMG_8459.jpeg

3. Next to impossible for a majority (average sized) men to penetrate this doll vaginally from behind. This is not realistic. The vagina up 1 inch from this view. The anus respectively would also be moved upward 1 inch in this view. The anus hole should land between the butt cheeks.

Fantasy Wives IMG_8449.jpeg

Here's an example of a currently avail doll with pretty good placement for your review. Please DM if you would like more examples, I am happy to help doll makers get this correct!
LHP example (Starpery).jpg
Hey we really appreciate what you said, very constructive advice!

We do attach more importance to the skin textures and details of this doll than the placement. We will further improve the placement of our next doll, aiming to provide you with a better intimate experience. Hope to make you excited about our doll next time! :)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: More Pictures of FantasyWives Exclusive Doll with ultimately realistic human alike details.

Post by 4891d »

Fantasywives wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:02 am
Hi thank you for your feedback. Actually the the base color of the silicone is not white but the similar color of the doll's skin tone. It's because lighting conditions during filming, the color silicone appears to be white.
The picture below is the doll's base color.
This is a good thing. :thumbs_up:
Whatever the quality of the paint, in areas of very high friction it will inevitably end up wearing away in places, especially if the doll changes clothes frequently or is often moved. But if the base color is that of the skin tone, these small areas of wear remain discreet and the general appearance of the doll remains pleasant. This is a particularly important guarantee of aesthetic durability for high-end dolls that are necessarily rather expensive.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:12 pm Love the realism!
Thank you for your like, keep tuning for more info of this doll.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Fantasywives wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:10 am
cycleingking wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:30 pm I do certainly appreciate the details. Amazing how far we've come when it comes to paint and texturing, all of which are temporary unfortunately. With this level of attention to details, I am less than excited about the placement of the love holes on this sculpt. Especially with full intention of this doll being an immersion doll...this is just not correct placement. I do really hope that you revise your sculpt(s) to be womanly accurate prior to release.

I just don't understand why we are in 2024 and seeing advancements in knee bumps, gel butts, nuanced hand details and yet can't see more basic core function details being insured. So, I guess the big question is, Is this doll actually designed for sex? Is it designed to be photographed in a sexual way?

I do hope that you value and and want to hear constructive feedback. Its hard to get excited about texture when the core function is not met.

Base color needs to be the main color of doll, paint wears and can wear quickly. Have you advanced the texturing, painting process? We would love to hear more details on durability, especially given the cost.

The placement is just off the mark, there is no way to put this any nicer. I do very much hope the mould is not "finished" because it missed the intended mark if designed for sex.

1. This is not realistic in view or function. This view detracts from "real" in every way. The holes are far too low. They are not able to be accessed. No good for sexual function. Does not look good in a photo either.
Fantasy Wives IMG_9214.jpeg

2. A woman's vagina does not realistically sit this far up. This is positioned on her stomach. Is this a newly designed model? Or an outdated design acquired? The entire vagina and pelvic are needs to be extended downward at least 1 inch maybe more!

Fantasy Wives IMG_8459.jpeg

3. Next to impossible for a majority (average sized) men to penetrate this doll vaginally from behind. This is not realistic. The vagina up 1 inch from this view. The anus respectively would also be moved upward 1 inch in this view. The anus hole should land between the butt cheeks.

Fantasy Wives IMG_8449.jpeg

Here's an example of a currently avail doll with pretty good placement for your review. Please DM if you would like more examples, I am happy to help doll makers get this correct!
LHP example (Starpery).jpg
Hey we really appreciate what you said, very constructive advice!

We do attach more importance to the skin textures and details of this doll than the placement. We will further improve the placement of our next doll, aiming to provide you with a better intimate experience. Hope to make you excited about our doll next time! :)
Awesome! Thank you for your warm receipt of feedback! I am already looking forward to learning more about your other exclusive doll. Looks like you already offer a doll that might suit my needs/requirements! I definitely look forward to more doll in the future based on the feedback given as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

Wow she is hot, absolutely nice work on the realism guys!
Training starts now….and begin
————————————————————————
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-Boss😋
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

Fantasywives wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:33 am Make sure to zoom in to view the photos. :D :D :D
Introducing our latest creation, the FantasyWives Exclusive Doll - a marvel of realism and human-like details! Immerse yourself in the extraordinary experience of lifelike skin, complete with intricate details such as capillaries and skin texture. Get ready to be captivated by the unparalleled realism of this extraordinary doll. Stay tuned and anticipate the unveiling of this remarkable creation, as we redefine the boundaries of doll craftsmanship. Join us on this exciting journey as we bring your fantasy wives to life! ✨

More pictures of our FantasyWives Exclusive Doll, view to check this out.
Body detail looks really good nice skin texture love it... LHP not so realistic.. bummer :( ... for your next model please consider to make the LHP more realistic, The forward placement looks strange, makes the body look way less realistic :wink: that is the opposed of what you are trying to achieve here, please take it seriously :thumbs_up:

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

4891d wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:32 am
Fantasywives wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:02 am
Hi thank you for your feedback. Actually the the base color of the silicone is not white but the similar color of the doll's skin tone. It's because lighting conditions during filming, the color silicone appears to be white.
The picture below is the doll's base color.
This is a good thing. :thumbs_up:
Whatever the quality of the paint, in areas of very high friction it will inevitably end up wearing away in places, especially if the doll changes clothes frequently or is often moved. But if the base color is that of the skin tone, these small areas of wear remain discreet and the general appearance of the doll remains pleasant. This is a particularly important guarantee of aesthetic durability for high-end dolls that are necessarily rather expensive.

Indeed, the subtle wear in localized areas, when aligned with the doll's base skin tone, maintains a discreet profile, preserving the overall aesthetic integrity.

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

Rugbug61 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:01 pm Wow she is hot, absolutely nice work on the realism guys!
Thank you so much! We're thrilled that you find our work realistic and appreciate the attention to detail. It's always rewarding to hear positive feedback.🔥

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

horrorhorry wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:21 pm
Fantasywives wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:33 am Make sure to zoom in to view the photos. :D :D :D
Introducing our latest creation, the FantasyWives Exclusive Doll - a marvel of realism and human-like details! Immerse yourself in the extraordinary experience of lifelike skin, complete with intricate details such as capillaries and skin texture. Get ready to be captivated by the unparalleled realism of this extraordinary doll. Stay tuned and anticipate the unveiling of this remarkable creation, as we redefine the boundaries of doll craftsmanship. Join us on this exciting journey as we bring your fantasy wives to life! ✨

Body detail looks really good nice skin texture love it... LHP not so realistic.. bummer :( ... for your next model please consider to make the LHP more realistic, The forward placement looks strange, makes the body look way less realistic :wink: that is the opposed of what you are trying to achieve here, please take it seriously :thumbs_up:
Thank you for your feedback and compliments on the body detail and skin texture. We appreciate your honesty and constructive advice about the LHP!

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Rugbug61 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:01 pm Wow she is hot, absolutely nice work on the realism guys!
:thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

Videos with a different head of FantasyWives doll have been released. I personally love this head so bad! :twisted: :twisted:

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Fantasywives wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:43 am
Videos with a different head of FantasyWives doll have been released. I personally love this head so bad! :twisted: :twisted:

Awesome face. Very sultry. Could also do well as a brunette. Nice. Will this head have ROS capability?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Fantasywives
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Fantasywives »

cycleingking wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:50 am
Fantasywives wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:43 am

Awesome face. Very sultry. Could also do well as a brunette. Nice. Will this head have ROS capability?
Thank you. Yes this head comes with the movable jaw (ROS capability).

INFORMATIONS