Starpery.com

Question about the included glowing x palpitation stick

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Talanovaerog

Question about the included glowing x palpitation stick

Post by Talanovaerog »

When I bought my silicone doll, this "glowing x palpitation" heat stick came with it. It has a usb wire on it to plug into a laptop or wall or something. The problem is that it came with no instructions. Can someone tell me the correct way to use this? Is it supposed to be in the doll while also plugged in? I don't see how that could be the case, the wire is too short unless I bring a laptop and set it right in front of the doll's vagina. When I try to access GXP's site, my antivirus goes crazy so I can't even look there for instructions. This came included in my Starpery doll box so I know it's legit, I just need some guidance

magnussam

Re: Question about the included glowing x palpitation stick

Post by magnussam »

Talanovaerog wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:09 am When I bought my silicone doll, this "glowing x palpitation" heat stick came with it. It has a usb wire on it to plug into a laptop or wall or something. The problem is that it came with no instructions. Can someone tell me the correct way to use this? Is it supposed to be in the doll while also plugged in? I don't see how that could be the case, the wire is too short unless I bring a laptop and set it right in front of the doll's vagina. When I try to access GXP's site, my antivirus goes crazy so I can't even look there for instructions. This came included in my Starpery doll box so I know it's legit, I just need some guidance
Hey there,

I have a TPE Stapery and it came with a USB heating stick (for the love holes). Mine was not branded with the words "glowing and palpatation" but my heat wand fit your description. Yes the cord is short so if you want to warm the holes, you would insert the stick into the orifaces, and plug it into a power source via USB. I have heard of people using a rechargeable battery pack too, but a laptop would probably work as well.

I also read some terrible stories about these heating sticks overheating, and melting TPE if not monitored (less of a problem with silicone) so I dont' really use these sticks that come with the dolls. I did get curious and plugged mine in once (didn't put it in the doll though), and put the stick on a metal tray (just to be on the safe side so I don't burn my furniture). The heating stick seemed to work well (it got pretty hot but I could still hold it for 10-15 seconds in my hand, and then it cycled off, and back on when it got too cold).

Again, I tend to lean to TPE doll and they heat up quite quickly via body heat, so I don't really mess with these heating sticks. I have other dolls and the sticks they come with were TERRIBLE and I have no doubts that those ones would damage my dolls.

Hope this helps.

Talanovaerog

Re: Question about the included glowing x palpitation stick

Post by Talanovaerog »

magnussam wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:22 am
Talanovaerog wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:09 am When I bought my silicone doll, this "glowing x palpitation" heat stick came with it. It has a usb wire on it to plug into a laptop or wall or something. The problem is that it came with no instructions. Can someone tell me the correct way to use this? Is it supposed to be in the doll while also plugged in? I don't see how that could be the case, the wire is too short unless I bring a laptop and set it right in front of the doll's vagina. When I try to access GXP's site, my antivirus goes crazy so I can't even look there for instructions. This came included in my Starpery doll box so I know it's legit, I just need some guidance
Hey there,

I have a TPE Stapery and it came with a USB heating stick (for the love holes). Mine was not branded with the words "glowing and palpatation" but my heat wand fit your description. Yes the cord is short so if you want to warm the holes, you would insert the stick into the orifaces, and plug it into a power source via USB. I have heard of people using a rechargeable battery pack too, but a laptop would probably work as well.

I also read some terrible stories about these heating sticks overheating, and melting TPE if not monitored (less of a problem with silicone) so I dont' really use these sticks that come with the dolls. I did get curious and plugged mine in once (didn't put it in the doll though), and put the stick on a metal tray (just to be on the safe side so I don't burn my furniture). The heating stick seemed to work well (it got pretty hot but I could still hold it for 10-15 seconds in my hand, and then it cycled off, and back on when it got too cold).

Again, I tend to lean to TPE doll and they heat up quite quickly via body heat, so I don't really mess with these heating sticks. I have other dolls and the sticks they come with were TERRIBLE and I have no doubts that those ones would damage my dolls.

Hope this helps.
Good insight, thanks. I think I agree with you about the fear of these not being the most trustworthy things to leave in dolls unattended.

INFORMATIONS