www.tayu-doll.com

Meet Hina! - TAYU 158C+ Riley - First impressions and photos!

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
crabstacean

Meet Hina! - TAYU 158C+ Riley - First impressions and photos!

Post by crabstacean »

I finally got my new 158C+ delivered today!

Packaging
The package was mostly in great condition, there was only a hole in one side probably caused by the head connector when the package was tossed around:
hole.jpg
hole.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 2086 times

Unboxing
Despite the hole in the package, the body arrived in great condition! It is always a bit tricky to get the body outside of the foam mold, but I was able to eventually grab her properly.
protected.jpg
protected.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 2086 times
wrapped.jpg
wrapped.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 2086 times
peekabo.jpg
peekabo.jpg (967.1 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
unwrapped.jpg
unwrapped.jpg (395.29 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
unwrapped_2.jpg
unwrapped_2.jpg (438.94 KiB) Viewed 2086 times

First impressions
Already while getting her out of the box, I noticed how amazingly soft she is! I don't know how TAYU keeps doing it, but I swear it's softer than my 161F.

The breasts are spectacular! I was afraid that I would miss the softness of the Fs of my 161, but they feel as soft while being very perky.
sitting.jpg
sitting.jpg (371.66 KiB) Viewed 2086 times

The butt... Oh my this ass is WAY softer than my 161F. I don't know what kind of black magic TAYU is doing, but it feels very meaty and fun to play with.
prone.jpg
prone.jpg (373.92 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
The LHP is delightful. The love holes are less gaped than on the 161F. What a view!
lhp.jpg
lhp.jpg (257.32 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
Still have to perform proper science to see how... accommodating they are, but I'll report back soon. Very soon...

Say hi to Hina!
What can I say about the Riley head? It's just lovely, and I personally like the default factory make-up that TAYU applies. I feel this head is considerably smaller than my Peach one for the 161F, which makes sense considering the 158C+ body is quite slimmer.
hina.jpg
hina.jpg (480.84 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
threesome_time.jpg
threesome_time.jpg (353.81 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Hina! - TAYU 158C+ Riley - First impressions and photos!

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Congratulations for your new doll and many thanks for the review.
Bro your are blowing my dreams away as i want an 161F. My thoughts are mixed and twisted in my mind. What to do?
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Primus_Sucks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Primus_Sucks »

Bro, that last pic.. I don’t know how you are going to get ANYthing done for a while.

Gonna make the next three days even harder as I wait for mine.. crazy that the 161 is more voluptuous but somehow the 158 is softer, I think I’m losing my mind just a little bit here

My big questions are about clothing now, regarding this body.. I know there’s been a few threads on it but I still have so many questions about go-to fitment. Do you have any kind of jump on that? I’ve done a little bit of semi-blind guessing on Shein, but based on her measurements, half the stuff I have is probably going to Goodwill.

And if you have some stuff for her, I know I speak for everyone that we’d love to see her in a few outfits.

Stunning though, I wouldn’t blame you for just leaving her lying around naked.

One last question, that blanket you have looks like it’s perfect for “science”, do you remember where you got it?

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Best doll out there IMO

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congrats Crabstacean, amazing looking dolls 😍
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

kwang007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwang007 »

Thanks for the first impressions! That Riley head is something else! Even without the smokey eyes makeup she still is a stunner!

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

Congratulations! My biggest concerns are vagina tightness and softness. Less gaping vagina might be tighter, or materials are softer than before and it's not tighter.
I'm waiting for your opinion :)

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:50 pm Congratulations for your new doll and many thanks for the review.
Bro your are blowing my dreams away as i want an 161F. My thoughts are mixed and twisted in my mind. What to do?
Go for it! You won't regret it. I am very happy with my 161F. I have always been an ass man, but the Fs in the 161F are just absolutely mesmerizing. If you are into the supermodel look with a bubble butt, the 158C+ is queen. Her butt is amazing.
Primus_Sucks wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:11 pm Bro, that last pic.. I don’t know how you are going to get ANYthing done for a while.

Gonna make the next three days even harder as I wait for mine.. crazy that the 161 is more voluptuous but somehow the 158 is softer, I think I’m losing my mind just a little bit here

My big questions are about clothing now, regarding this body.. I know there’s been a few threads on it but I still have so many questions about go-to fitment. Do you have any kind of jump on that? I’ve done a little bit of semi-blind guessing on Shein, but based on her measurements, half the stuff I have is probably going to Goodwill.

And if you have some stuff for her, I know I speak for everyone that we’d love to see her in a few outfits.

Stunning though, I wouldn’t blame you for just leaving her lying around naked.

One last question, that blanket you have looks like it’s perfect for “science”, do you remember where you got it?
It is quite crazy! In fact, I believe the 158 may weigh a bit more than my 161! I think she is fuller in general, specially her butt and legs. Her back feels softer as well.

I do have some "clothes" ready to try on her, but I haven't had the time yet. Once I do, I'll share some more pics!

Which blanket? The satin one comes with the doll; courtesy of TAYU. The white one is an electric blanket I bought on Amazon. Unfortunately, It's not very comfortable for science because of the internal wires. They dig into your legs.
trauma wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:16 pm Best doll out there IMO
Agreed. It's TAYU's perfected formula!
kwang007 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:42 pm Thanks for the first impressions! That Riley head is something else! Even without the smokey eyes makeup she still is a stunner!
Yep! Pleasantly surprised. I am still trying to figure out what kind of wig I want to use with her. The blue-eyed blonde combo looks great, though.
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

Kittypiper wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:53 am Congratulations! My biggest concerns are vagina tightness and softness. Less gaping vagina might be tighter, or materials are softer than before and it's not tighter.
I'm waiting for your opinion :)
I performed some scientific experiments last night!

Vagina is indeed very tight and intense for me (I'm a bit above average, but nothing crazy). I'd say it's pretty much the same as my 161F, maybe a bit tighter. Entry in particular needs a bunch of pressure until it "pops" in because of the lack of gape, but the opening is flexible enough to not choke you at all. I'd say the issue is the canal itself being too tight for my taste, but I was already expecting this considering my experience with other dolls.

Anal canal is perfect. Looser and smoother. Same as my 161F, but with a tighter opening that offers that "pop in" feeling. Even though it's just 13cm deep, it's quite elastic and gives in quite a bit.

The gel butt is just amazing and very fun to play with during science.
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

crabstacean wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:18 pm I finally got my new 158C+ delivered today!
Thank you so, so much for these pictures. I definitely know what I'm picking up in November as a Christmas Present to myself.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Thank you for the review, she sure is pretty.

This doll is currently at the top of my shortlist. I am quite unhappy with my current doll due to the gaping vagina and butt, see review here: viewtopic.php?t=171840, and I plan to replace it as soon as I find a better doll. The main reason I am interested in this particular doll is due to the excellent LHP and that Tayu claims they have solved the gaping problem. However, I have not yet seen any photos of how she looks when you put her on her back in missionary and really spread the legs, so I would be really grateful if you could take such a photo.

Happy honeymoon :D

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

Jugo wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:19 pm Thank you for the review, she sure is pretty.

This doll is currently at the top of my shortlist. I am quite unhappy with my current doll due to the gaping vagina and butt, see review here: viewtopic.php?t=171840, and I plan to replace it as soon as I find a better doll. The main reason I am interested in this particular doll is due to the excellent LHP and that Tayu claims they have solved the gaping problem. However, I have not yet seen any photos of how she looks when you put her on her back in missionary and really spread the legs, so I would be really grateful if you could take such a photo.

I took this one right before having fun yesterday:
gape.jpg
gape.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1640 times
This is with her legs really spread in a still natural position.
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

kwang007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwang007 »

If this is with full spreading eagle then sign me up!

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

crabstacean wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:08 pm
Jugo wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:19 pm Thank you for the review, she sure is pretty.

I took this one right before having fun yesterday:

gape.jpg

This is with her legs really spread in a still natural position.
Than you so much, best silicone I've seen so far. Now I just have to wait for Tayu to add heating.

Commish

Post by Commish »

Incredible! This is the doll I’m ordering when my tax refund hits thanks for sharing.

INFORMATIONS