www.sedoll.com

Sedoll Silicone-pro series is released!🔥

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Sedoll Silicone-pro series is released!🔥

Post by Barbararara »

165cm/5ft4 C-cup Queena.H
https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses013/

Twitter: @Eurus Allen
Facebook: @Allen Eurus
Welcome to send me PM to buy sexdolls!
click the link to find more info
https://linktr.ee/sedoll

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

Can you show us more picture of LHP? I have not seen any proper picture of it yet and cannot judge it that way as a potential customer

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

ondsdoll wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:24 pm Can you show us more picture of LHP? I have not seen any proper picture of it yet and cannot judge it that way as a potential customer
:glou: I've PM'ed you the needed photos. :wink:

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Barbararara wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:51 pm
silicon wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:38 pm Nana.C
SES006(Head:#071SO is the Head that's caught my attention, I have been looking for a fully loaded doll for some time, I am looking forward to seeing the video showing the love holes in action you can pm me or show it here many thanks..
I've already sent it to you. :D :thumbs_up:
I would like to see this as well, if you wouldn't mind. These new SE Pro models are really beginning to pique my interest.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

I would like to see this as well, if you wouldn't mind. These new SE Pro models are really beginning to pique my interest.
Sure :wink: :wink:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Yuuka.A
SES012(Head:#079SC)
Height: 161cm | 5ft3
Material: Silicone
Bra size: E-cup
Bust: 79cm | 31.10 in
Waist: 48cm | 18.90 in
Hips: 95cm | 37.40 in
Weight: 34kg | 74.96 lbs
https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses012/

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Barbararara wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:24 am
DollCommander wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:04 pm SE,

I'm not trying to beat you guys up, I want to see these Silicone-Pro dolls succeed. These dolls look great at a quick glance, but I see some things that are very concerning..

This entrance hole looks ridiculously small. Like painfully small and like it will tear on first use.
SES008-36~2.jpg

This entrance hole is way too small even with legs spread and hole placement is way too high. This will be hard to access from behind (doggy) if even possible.
SES008-32~2.jpg

Adjusting hole placement here (green dot) would be much better in making the vagina accessible from behind (doggy). Not perfect, but better and without moving everything else on the mold.
SES008-32~3.jpg

Something like this.
Screenshot_20231225-210903~2.png

Those holes need to be much bigger, like twice as big or more at a minimum or they will be painful or unuseable and will tear very quickly. Silicone holes cannot be sized like TPE, silicone is inherently much less elastic than TPE. The hole placement is not good; poor hole placement is the one thing that kept me from buying SE TPE dolls in the past.

Who is making these dolls? Jinsan/WM/Angel Kiss? Because they have the same problems. I heard something about SE having a relationship with SM, I would suggest having SM make your Silicone-Pro line because they do silicone hole sizing right with acceptable LHP.
hi,

I understand what you mean. Regarding the entrance size, I have just been informed that it is adjustable, and you can specify your requirements when placing an order. As for LHP, I will provide timely feedback on your suggestion. Thank you very much for your kind and enthusiastic comment. However, LHP is a long-standing topic that may not have a unanimous opinion among everyone. maybe it requires more voices and time to reach a consensus.

A Fresh Photo from the Factory
CS%UU8Y4~B7O`6QTL%H)`I3.jpg
@Barbararara,

Respectfully, producing dolls with realistic placement is not something that needs a consensus. Just as boobs naturally need to be properly placed on a doll in order to be considered realistic, so do love holes. There is no downside to correct placement. The one thing that ALL real women share is the ability to have sex functionally from multiple positions. In a minimal effort to produce functional sex doll companions, realistic love hole placement is just as important as all other assumed body parts. If boobs were placed on the stomach the way a lot of the vaginas are, there would be an even more obvious issue. This issue is a major issue that needs to be taken more seriously.

Here's a growing collection of dolls that have been produced with "good" placement. There is a range, but ALL of them have good and accessible placement from multiple positions. They also look more realistic when photographed for those that particularly care about that aspect. viewtopic.php?t=172314
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

cycleingking wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:59 am

I'm not trying to beat you guys up, I want to see these Silicone-Pro dolls succeed. These dolls look great at a quick glance, but I see some things that are very concerning..

This entrance hole looks ridiculously small. Like painfully small and like it will tear on first use.
SES008-36~2.jpg

This entrance hole is way too small even with legs spread and hole placement is way too high. This will be hard to access from behind (doggy) if even possible.
SES008-32~2.jpg

Adjusting hole placement here (green dot) would be much better in making the vagina accessible from behind (doggy). Not perfect, but better and without moving everything else on the mold.
SES008-32~3.jpg

Something like this.

Those holes need to be much bigger, like twice as big or more at a minimum or they will be painful or unuseable and will tear very quickly. Silicone holes cannot be sized like TPE, silicone is inherently much less elastic than TPE. The hole placement is not good; poor hole placement is the one thing that kept me from buying SE TPE dolls in the past.

Who is making these dolls? Jinsan/WM/Angel Kiss? Because they have the same problems. I heard something about SE having a relationship with SM, I would suggest having SM make your Silicone-Pro line because they do silicone hole sizing right with acceptable LHP.
hi,

I understand what you mean. Regarding the entrance size, I have just been informed that it is adjustable, and you can specify your requirements when placing an order. As for LHP, I will provide timely feedback on your suggestion. Thank you very much for your kind and enthusiastic comment. However, LHP is a long-standing topic that may not have a unanimous opinion among everyone. maybe it requires more voices and time to reach a consensus.

@Barbararara,

Respectfully, producing dolls with realistic placement is not something that needs a consensus. Just as boobs naturally need to be properly placed on a doll in order to be considered realistic, so do love holes. There is no downside to correct placement. The one thing that ALL real women share is the ability to have sex functionally from multiple positions. In a minimal effort to produce functional sex doll companions, realistic love hole placement is just as important as all other assumed body parts. If boobs were placed on the stomach the way a lot of the vaginas are, there would be an even more obvious issue. This issue is a major issue that needs to be taken more seriously.

Here's a growing collection of dolls that have been produced with "good" placement. There is a range, but ALL of them have good and accessible placement from multiple positions. They also look more realistic when photographed for those that particularly care about that aspect. viewtopic.php?t=172314

I'm sorry, what I meant in my comment is: everyone has different views on LHP, and I personally cannot judge who is right. If many people agree with DollCommander's opinions on LHP, then we will also modify our molds based on his suggestions to meet the needs of the majority. Having the correct LHP certainly has no downside, and we hope our molds are perfect, pleasing more people, but in reality, this is a big challenge. However, whenever I encounter similar issues here, I will promptly report them. Good things take time. Thank you very much for your sharing, you are right, this issue is a major issue that needs to be taken more seriously.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Barbararara wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:06 am
I'm sorry, what I meant in my comment is: everyone has different views on LHP, and I personally cannot judge who is right. If many people agree with DollCommander's opinions on LHP, then we will also modify our molds based on his suggestions to meet the needs of the majority. Having the correct LHP certainly has no downside, and we hope our molds are perfect, pleasing more people, but in reality, this is a big challenge. However, whenever I encounter similar issues here, I will promptly report them. Good things take time. Thank you very much for your sharing, you are right, this issue is a major issue that needs to be taken more seriously.

I am going to cross post the most basic explanation that I have seen in a while written by KingSolo. Again, this is just body anatomy. I don't see companies struggling where to position breasts on a doll because its just body anatomy.
King Solo wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:47 pm By rule of thumb, this is "NATURALLY" where the opening of woman's vagina should ALWAYS be located and positioned.

Always at the "bottom base-line" of her butt cheeks ....and of course, the anus is positioned a few cm above that, pointing straight up at you whenever she's bent over in the doggystyle position.
(Face down, ass up)
LHP Rule.png
LHP Rule.png (601.37 KiB) Viewed 456 times
This should not be as controversial as it is made out to be. What I am advocating for is for company's to stop treating this as if it is a "feature request" that requires "opinions" from users and more function to the core doll- every doll. There is no question where to place lips on a face, ears on a head in order for those to be considered "realistic". I hope this information helps. The great thing is that you can literally use any female naked body as examples. The vagina NEVER sits high up on the pubis maxis area a woman. Thanks again for being open to the feedback! SE Doll has so many dolls that have my attention. I am not alone.

EDIT: SE Doll, this model of yours is your own example of very good LHP
https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses002/
165cm_5ft5_C-cup_Silicone_Sex_Doll_–_Regina_F_-_RosemaryDoll.jpg
165cm_5ft5_C-cup_Silicone_Sex_Doll_–_Regina_F_-_RosemaryDoll.jpg (104.23 KiB) Viewed 439 times
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

cycleingking wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:59 am

SES008-36~2.jpg

SES008-32~2.jpg

SES008-32~3.jpg

Something like this.

hi,

@Barbararara,

Your dolls look very beatiful but the LHP is not okay.
I am therefore of the opinion that progress is made by absorbing criticism regarding LHP and working on it with your next doll.

Companies that take the customer seriously flourish. Something that must appeal to a company that wants to continue to develop itself and it's products?
check the votes. viewtopic.php?t=119567&hilit=WM+162F+LHP&start=855

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

cycleingking wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:56 am

I am going to cross post the most basic explanation that I have seen in a while written by KingSolo. Again, this is just body anatomy. I don't see companies struggling where to position breasts on a doll because its just body anatomy.
King Solo wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:47 pm By rule of thumb, this is "NATURALLY" where the opening of woman's vagina should ALWAYS be located and positioned.

Always at the "bottom base-line" of her butt cheeks ....and of course, the anus is positioned a few cm above that, pointing straight up at you whenever she's bent over in the doggystyle position.
(Face down, ass up)
LHP Rule.png
This should not be as controversial as it is made out to be. What I am advocating for is for company's to stop treating this as if it is a "feature request" that requires "opinions" from users and more function to the core doll- every doll. There is no question where to place lips on a face, ears on a head in order for those to be considered "realistic". I hope this information helps. The great thing is that you can literally use any female naked body as examples. The vagina NEVER sits high up on the pubis maxis area a woman. Thanks again for being open to the feedback! SE Doll has so many dolls that have my attention. I am not alone.

EDIT: SE Doll, this model of yours is your own example of very good LHP
https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses002/

165cm_5ft5_C-cup_Silicone_Sex_Doll_–_Regina_F_-_RosemaryDoll.jpg
Fantastic! Wonderful comment. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. They hold great reference value, and I will definitely share your suggestions. Thank you! :glou:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Your dolls look very beatiful but the LHP is not okay.
I am therefore of the opinion that progress is made by absorbing criticism regarding LHP and working on it with your next doll.

Companies that take the customer seriously flourish. Something that must appeal to a company that wants to continue to develop itself and it's products?
check the votes. viewtopic.php?t=119567&hilit=WM+162F+LHP&start=855

Yes, we will actively take feedback into account. Thank you for sharing the link. It is very persuasive and having a good LHP is crucial. :thumbs_up:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Yuuki.I(Head: #076SC)
Height: 155cm | 5ft1
Bust: 79.5cm | 31.30 in
Waist: 59cm | 23.23 in
Hips: 92cm | 36.22 in
Weight: 23kg | 50.71 lbs
https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses001/

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Barbararara wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:53 pm Yuuki.I(Head: #076SC)
Height: 155cm | 5ft1
Bust: 79.5cm | 31.30 in
Waist: 59cm | 23.23 in
Hips: 92cm | 36.22 in
Weight: 23kg | 50.71 lbs
https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses001/

Great body! I am looking at this body since release but i haven't received information i need to order one.
Is this weight with added softness and gel-filled ass?
Could you upload a video to show softness of the body and if possible where gel-filled fill boobs end and gel-filled ass end to see where harder material starts.
Thank you
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Great body! I am looking at this body since release but i haven't received information i need to order one.
Is this weight with added softness and gel-filled ass?
Could you upload a video to show softness of the body and if possible where gel-filled fill boobs end and gel-filled ass end to see where harder material starts.
Thank you
:glou:
Hello, the above weight does not include options for softness and gel-filled ass. Currently, I only have videos of gel-filled breasts and gel-filled asses.
If you need other videos, you will have to wait until after the Spring Festival holiday, as the factory is about to go on vacation and we do not have a body with all softness options selected.

gel-filled breast
捏胸3.gif
捏胸3.gif (6.72 MiB) Viewed 229 times
gel-filled ass
软屁股.gif
软屁股.gif (4.78 MiB) Viewed 229 times

INFORMATIONS