Starpery.com

My new 174 C babe

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My new 174 C babe

Post by Chronos »

Thanks for the photos Nikky. I've a starpery 174C but with tpe body. The lhp isn't near as good as on yours. IMO, starpery's heads, breasts, puffy nipples and privates are extraordinary but I wish they had more body details. The stomach and chest and back have practically zero definition, (small) curves or muscle tone. That said, I love the gear skeleton and lightness of my foam core tpe 174C. The tpe is softer than normal but durable and hasn't torn yet. Soft (Lubby) head looks nearly as good as the hard version. Thanks again for the nice photos.

Nikky
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nikky »

Hi Chronos. Thanks for your comment. I'm actually very curious about Starpery's TPE. I had 2 TPE dolls before, not quality stuff tbh, and I hated the oily feeling. When kissing I had this nasty oil taste in my mouth. And funny smell too. How is it with Starpery? Do you smell something? Does it leak a lot? Their silicon is good but it has cons too (not as flexible and pricey).

You said the LHP are different with the TPE version? You mean position or general feeling?

I agree with you, the body could have more details. I've got to say tho, when she's warm and I dim the light, it does trick my brain...

nl19939
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nl19939 »

Hi Nikky,
Great review and pictures. For my next purchase this doll is on my wish list together with the Fanreal 173cm.
You gave me a lot valuable information.

Thanks!!!!

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Nikky wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:26 am Hi all

Sorry for the delay, been away. Away from my doll too, and I start to really miss her. Two and half months without her is long :).

To answer the questions above:
- regarding the hair loss: it starts on day 1 unfortunately and then every time you comb her hair (and you must, otherwise she'll look crazy soon enough). For now, it doesn't change much since there's so much hair implanted in the first place. She looks just normal. One day she won't and I'll give her a hair cut and use a wig. I wouldn't worry too much about it and enjoy these fantastic hair while they last.
- regarding the vagina gap, good Q. It does have quite a gap when you spread her legs (e.g. going missionary), which you sometimes have to. The LHP are slightly off imho. It's not so bad though. Vagina and anus are quite soft to me, but as you mentioned this is very subjective (and I didn't have dozens of dolls, so difficult to compare). Feeling is good, that's all I can say for sure.
- mouth to vagina distance? gee, don't know :). I'll measure that when I get to see her, in a few weeks. Hope you're patient...

thanks !
Thank you for your reply, it's nearly impossible to get any information on this doll. BTW, doggy shots are always welcome :D

Nikky
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nikky »

Jugo wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:25 pm Thank you for your reply, it's nearly impossible to get any information on this doll. BTW, doggy shots are always welcome :D
Feel free to ask questions. Here's a few more pics:
DSCF0131.JPG
DSCF0131.JPG (2.75 MiB) Viewed 243 times
DSCF0132.JPG
DSCF0132.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 243 times
DSCF0133.JPG
DSCF0133.JPG (655.1 KiB) Viewed 243 times
DSCF0139.JPG
DSCF0139.JPG (602.67 KiB) Viewed 243 times
DSCF0141.JPG
DSCF0141.JPG (640.71 KiB) Viewed 243 times
DSCF0144.JPG
DSCF0144.JPG (781.77 KiB) Viewed 243 times
DSCF0153.JPG
DSCF0153.JPG (797.8 KiB) Viewed 243 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Nice photos. I really like Hedy's face with this body.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Slendy

Post by Slendy »

Relieved to hear the feel of the silicone doll is good. I’ve been looking at Starpery for awhile and that’s been the main thing holding me back.

INFORMATIONS