sexyrealsexdolls.com

Temporary tattoos on silicone dolls

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
thelurgee79

Temporary tattoos on silicone dolls

Post by thelurgee79 »

Hi all,

Has anyone tried to apply temporary tattoos on silione dolls?
I was wondering if a process like noted below may work:

Step 1) apply a soft layer of clear silicone on the body area where a tattoo is to be applied.
For example using a spray similar to "Polar S1 Superior Clear Leak Sealer Spray - 400ml - Tough Waterproof Sealant" (search on Amazon).
Of course allow to dry.

Step 2) once the siliccone layer has dried, then apply the temporary tattoo to the area as desired.
For example using the kind of temporary tattoos that can be applied almost like a "sticker" on the skin. Should also be easily found online.

Step 3) apply another layer of silicone seal / protection on top of the tattoo

Any thoughts on the above? Or any other recommendations related to tattoos for silicone dolls?
Or would the above be a 'no-no' for silicone dolls?

Thank you,
Alex

Tidjian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Temporary tattoos on silicone dolls

Post by Tidjian »

Bumping this thread, has anyone discovered a way to apply temporary tattoos to silicone and or bond them to it?

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Temporary tattoos on silicone dolls

Post by cycleingking »

Tidjian wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:55 pm Bumping this thread, has anyone discovered a way to apply temporary tattoos to silicone and or bond them to it?
They work very well. Keep in mind "silicone" varies, but overall I have had a great deal of success with temp tatts on silicone. I just follow the direction- wet rag wait a min, then remove backing. I have silicone doll for SM Doll going on lke 4 months with a back tatt.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

INFORMATIONS