Starpery.com

Imogen 171 cm A-cup first impressions

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
KindredLoner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Imogen 171 cm A-cup first impressions

Post by KindredLoner »

It's christmas and am making food and cleaning the house, every once in a while am looking at the hiding spot of Nathalie Imogen (As her name is for me)

Ive got to open her up and take a good look at her.

well..... daum!
I stod her up dressed her whit underwear and shoes (yes she has shoes)
I was confused how to put the head on and was happy when I figured it out.

1: problem I ordered a Imogen head whit a red wig and the blonde BUUUT I got 2 red wigs whit the doll.
This should be a major turn off but honestly the costumer support and Starperys awesome mail correspondens I got the 2 outfits that I really wanted whit my doll.

So getting to red wigs is'nt that big of a deal.

then we have the weight shes way out of my league for that, shes heavy and am not entirly used to the dolls yet but I was just about to put her back when the wife thought came into mind.
I took her into the shower and I cleaned her and dry her.

*some time later*
After a steamy shower I finally took her back to the box and kissed her good night.

1 negative thing here.
Silicone is loving hair especially dog hair it's sticks to the silicone like a glove. but wet paper towels helps alot.

Pictures of her will come only I have way to much to do now before new year so either before or after new year I will have photos you guys and enjoy.

Until then.
Happy new year and have a great christmas whit your beloved (beloved doll/dolls)

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Imogen 171 cm A-cup first impressions

Post by danDub »

For the stickiness you need to powder her, keeps the skin nice and smooth, you will get used to the weight, glad she arrived safely, have a good Xmas :D

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Imogen 171 cm A-cup first impressions

Post by knallhatten »

Missed your thread.. congratulations and good all went well !
But where are the pics of your beauty…
I want to see her please .
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

INFORMATIONS