www.yourdoll.com

Hard to choose one but I did!

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
CrazyDiamond0531
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hard to choose one but I did!

Post by CrazyDiamond0531 »

From the 150 or so on my wishlist I have chosen the one! Now to get past the part where I hit “buy” 😬

My nerves…

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hard to choose one but I did!

Post by Treepusher »

Sounds like you’ve made your choice, done your research, so go for it, hit that ‘BUY’ button and be done with agonizing over it.

If you expect perfection, you’ll be disappointed. Dolls aren’t perfect. But they can be wonderful despite imperfection. Most of us have second thoughts about buying our first (or second or third or seventh) doll. It’s normal. If you’ve chosen wisely, your only regret will be wondering why you took so long to buy her.

Good luck!

CrazyDiamond0531
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mr Franz wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:39 pm Image
Exactly.

CrazyDiamond0531
Apprentice
Apprentice

Treepusher wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:49 pm Sounds like you’ve made your choice, done your research, so go for it, hit that ‘BUY’ button and be done with agonizing over it.

If you expect perfection, you’ll be disappointed. Dolls aren’t perfect. But they can be wonderful despite imperfection. Most of us have second thoughts about buying our first (or second or third or seventh) doll. It’s normal. If you’ve chosen wisely, your only regret will be wondering why you took so long to buy her.

Good luck!
Yeah I do not expect perfection and I know I need to buy one before really knowing whether it was for me. Appreciate the vote of confidence!

INFORMATIONS