www.rosemarydoll.com

Christmas Sale 2023 | Up To 15% OFF & FREE TPE/Silicone Care Kit

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Christmas Sale 2023 | Up To 15% OFF & FREE TPE/Silicone Care Kit

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Now, we’re so happy to inform you that our Christmas Sale 2023 has started! We have prepared unbeatable giveaways (Christmas Sale Special Gifts – FREE 2ND HEAD, Free RosemaryDoll TPE/Silicone Care Kit ($99) & FREE UPGRADE BODY ADD-ONS* & Premium Outfit For FREE) for you. In addition, every order will be offered an extra 10% discount (Code: Christmas23)!

Learn more here: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/sex-doll-best-sales/
Christmas Sale Time-limited 2023.jpeg
Christmas Sale Time-limited 2023.jpeg (284.37 KiB) Viewed 719 times
:glou:

onetrick79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Christmas Sale 2023 | Up To 15% OFF & FREE TPE/Silicone Care Kit

Post by onetrick79 »

Thats a great offer, i think you may have got me with this one!

Just wondering if you help with any paperwork required to bring a doll into Australia?

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

onetrick79 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:50 pm Thats a great offer, i think you may have got me with this one!

Just wondering if you help with any paperwork required to bring a doll into Australia?
Thank you for contacting us! Yes, of course. We’re happy to share up to 50% of the duty fees (up to a maximum of $150 USD) with you. We’ll also take care of the communication with customs to make the process hassle-free. Typically, the extra cost is around $150 in total, and we can give you an estimate before you make a purchase in most cases.

Learn more here: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/shipping-guide/

onetrick79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by onetrick79 »

Thanks for your quick reply, thats all great to hear! I'll be getting on to that this week, a great and generous offer :glou:

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

onetrick79 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:58 am Thanks for your quick reply, thats all great to hear! I'll be getting on to that this week, a great and generous offer :glou:
You are welcome! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here.

:D :D :D

onetrick79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by onetrick79 »

Thank you! I've ordered a Dolls Castle 170B, shes been on my wishlist for some time! Thanks for the great deal :glou:

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

onetrick79 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:01 pm Thank you! I've ordered a Dolls Castle 170B, shes been on my wishlist for some time! Thanks for the great deal :glou:
You're very welcome! If there's anything else you need or any questions you have, feel free to ask. Wishing you lots of joy when your new treasure arrives!

onetrick79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by onetrick79 »

Hi there, just wanting to say thanks for my new Dolls Castle gal! She arrived yesterday in great shape, and I'm very pleased with her. It was only 26 days from ordering until delivery, which including christmas/new years was very impressive. I took up the option of making an advance payment to cover any paperwork and duties, and it all went so smoothly - everything was taken care of. A great shopping experience, thank you :glou:

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

onetrick79 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:46 pm Hi there, just wanting to say thanks for my new Dolls Castle gal! She arrived yesterday in great shape, and I'm very pleased with her. It was only 26 days from ordering until delivery, which including christmas/new years was very impressive. I took up the option of making an advance payment to cover any paperwork and duties, and it all went so smoothly - everything was taken care of. A great shopping experience, thank you :glou:
Thank you for your sharing! We are so happy that you are satisfied with our product and services!
Have a good weekend!

INFORMATIONS