fanrealart.com

Fanreal Maria. Differences between the hard silicone and soft silicone head. Is the difference very noticeable?

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Fanreal Maria. Differences between the hard silicone and soft silicone head. Is the difference very noticeable?

Post by TylerPM79 »

Hello everyone , and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Well, I saw an offer from Fanreal at my usual doll vendor, and truth be told, ever since I saw a photo of the Fanreal Maria with the 170CM G-cup body, I fell in love with that impressive body and the beautiful face Maria has.

It's very realistic, and truthfully, I'm thinking of buying it next week. I just need to know if I'll lose much by buying the soft silicone head compared to the hard silicone. I've only seen photos of the hard silicone head, and I can't tell if the difference is significant.

Currently, I have a Zelex 170cm C-cup with two soft silicone heads, and although it loses something like implanted eyebrows, it's very similar. Another thing is, I'm not sure if there's much difference between a soft and a hard head since I only have the soft silicone.

In the case of Zelex, one of the heads has a movable jaw, which is one of the things I like the most and adds a touch of realism.

Well, I hope someone who has a Fanreal with both the hard silicone and soft silicone Maria head can share some photos to see the real difference.

Thank you very much."
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Fanreal Maria. Differences between the hard silicone and soft silicone head. Is the difference very noticeable?

Post by Nirodha »

I don't have a Fanreal head at all, but from all the posts I've seen so far (regardless of the manufacturer)
I can say that the soft silicone heads, and especially the ones with a movable lower jaw, (ROS)
don't look anywhere near as good as they do in the promotion pics, because the promo pics are all made with hard silicone heads...

So If you want the Maria that you have seen in all these pics you will have to get the hard silicone head!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Fanreal Maria. Differences between the hard silicone and soft silicone head. Is the difference very noticeable?

Post by danDub »

There’s always a slight difference between hard and soft heads, the hard heads are default for photo shoots, the harder heads look more realistic and detailed, the softer heads depending on the brand have painted on eyebrows, or those stitched on looking eyebrows and glued on eye lashes, where as hard heads have implanted eyebrows and lashes, not to mention make up will go quicker on softer heads, hard heads the make up is sealed a number of times

I always go for the hard heads as they are based on how the doll head looks in promo pictures, but for a head like Maria I would go for hard and soft as she’s worth it, so if you can afford it get both

Asst
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Asst »

I got a vid from a reddit user from a Vivi ROS head and viewed some non ROS heads. The difference is not that significant compared to other brands. Also implanted eyebrows and eyelashes and the makeup looks very similar. Some details like folding eyelids and skin structures are not that detailed but that's about it. It still keeps 85% of the realism and beauty of the hard head, still looks very real. You have to take into consideration that ROS has to cover a spectrum of expressions and heads look slightly different and more unrealistic because of it.

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

Hello everyone,
Yesterday I spoke with my seller, and they sent me the following video of Maria's head in both hard and soft silicone.
I think I'm going to purchase Maria's head in hard silicone because I want to implant hair. I'll request it to be blonde and I'll add blue eyes.
I have the option to request another head for free, and I'm quite interested in Della's head.
I suppose I'll request it in soft silicone to see how it looks.
I'll leave you the video showing the difference between the hard silicone head and the soft silicone head.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Mqm8oc25jiSh/

Best regards.
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Not sure about Fanreal, but it is possible to implant hair in soft silicone heads, or clever companies are making heads that are a mix of hard and soft silicone so they can do implants but still make the face soft.

For me, hard silicone heads look great but they're purely decorative. They're too hard to be nice to touch.

INFORMATIONS