sexyrealsexdolls.com

My Girl Fell and Broke Two Fingers

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
RDA

My Girl Fell and Broke Two Fingers

Post by RDA »

She has a loose hip (among other joints), and her leg slid out while standing, end up in her landing on her left hand. Now her 2nd and 3rd fingers just dangle loosely. :oops: She has the gear skeleton with articulated hands. Anyone ever performed surgery on a Starpery hand before??
Currently in love with Mei Thai- Starpery 171 cm Silicone C-cup babe

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My Girl Fell and Broke Two Fingers

Post by seagull »

Two fingers of an articulated hands broken, this will be a challenge

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Permatex RTV will probably be the best to seal up any incisions you make
As for whether the hinging is broken or worse, won't know until you get a good look at the metal :(

Anon156
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Anon156 »

This may be a good place to start:

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

What a horrible thing to happen. I hope you can get this sorted. If you feel you need any help you might like to try the Repair forum and see if you can contact Rev Jack or Wheezer, they are both top guys and will do their best to help. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

RDA

Post by RDA »

Thank you for posting the excellent tutorial, Vickylover! After watching the video, I'm thinking this is actually a repair that I may be able to accomplish. The doll I mentioned is my silicone Starpery Rong, but I may first 'practice' on my silicone Starpery 171cm Dan Dan, which has a couple broken fingers, as well as pokes. Unfortunately, a loose leg joint has relegated her to being virtually unusable, so she has been in storage for many months now.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Best of luck, I hope everything goes OK for you and your dolls. A loose leg joint is usually a fairly easy fix: Cut down through until you find the loose joint. Tighten up the bolt of the joint then glue everything back together. Again I expect there are videos about this in the "Repair forum". Take care Vickylover.

RDA

Post by RDA »

Vickylover wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:38 pm Best of luck, I hope everything goes OK for you and your dolls. A loose leg joint is usually a fairly easy fix: Cut down through until you find the loose joint. Tighten up the bolt of the joint then glue everything back together. Again I expect there are videos about this in the "Repair forum". Take care Vickylover.
After watching the video, I feel more confident to perform surgery. . The thought of cutting into her perfect skin terrified me, especially the prospect of leaving an ugly scar after I close up her wound. Now, I see that it's possible to perform a repair that's virtually seamless if it's done properly.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Great stuff there RDA. I hope everything works out for you. I can well understand the reluctance to take a sharp knife to your perfect lady. Don't forget if the end result is not quite perfect you can always make it part of her story. For example: She was attacked by a shark while swimming on a tropical beach, or she had an accident while riding a motorcycle and had to have a hip replacement. I am sure you wouldn't pass up a beautiful girl just because of a scar on her hip and I am sure you can come up with many other reasons for her scars, it all adds to her character. Emma sends her love to your girls and wishes them both well, she would love to have a good girly chat over on "Dolls Alive" if they would like to. Take care Vickylover.

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Vickylover wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:55 am Great stuff there RDA. I hope everything works out for you. I can well understand the reluctance to take a sharp knife to your perfect lady. Don't forget if the end result is not quite perfect you can always make it part of her story. For example: She was attacked by a shark while swimming on a tropical beach, or she had an accident while riding a motorcycle and had to have a hip replacement. I am sure you wouldn't pass up a beautiful girl just because of a scar on her hip and I am sure you can come up with many other reasons for her scars, it all adds to her character. Emma sends her love to your girls and wishes them both well, she would love to have a good girly chat over on "Dolls Alive" if they would like to. Take care Vickylover.
I totally agree. Makes them seem more real. Life's battle scars.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

She was attacked by a shark while swimming on a tropical beach
You have a terrifyingly good imagination Vicky :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

seagull wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:30 pm She was attacked by a shark while swimming on a tropical beach
You have a terrifyingly good imagination Vicky :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I use to have a work colleague who had a nasty motorcycle accident as a young man that left him with a large scar on his hip and buttock, he always told the story that it was caused by a Great White Shark. That is where the two ideas came from. Take care Vickylover.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:haha4:

INFORMATIONS