http://www.climax-doll.com/

Right out of Scooby Doo

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Masteringthesin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Right out of Scooby Doo

Post by Masteringthesin »

Sola 157cm
IMG_5221.jpeg
IMG_5221.jpeg (11.6 MiB) Viewed 2002 times
IMG_5220.jpeg
IMG_5220.jpeg (8.14 MiB) Viewed 2002 times
IMG_5219.jpeg
IMG_5219.jpeg (9.16 MiB) Viewed 2002 times
IMG_5214.jpeg
IMG_5214.jpeg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 2002 times
IMG_5215.jpeg
IMG_5215.jpeg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2002 times
Attachments
IMG_5213.jpeg
IMG_5213.jpeg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 2002 times

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Right out of Scooby Doo

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

Curious what doll face she has

xoxoro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by xoxoro »

Right before my first ever order, I try to decide between her and the new Zelex SLE series... These photos and the outfit are simply awesome! Congrats! My I aks you that is she the default config? Or did you change anything (skin color, etc.)?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Now I have seen everything in life to see...cartoon character has become a love doll. :D

Masteringthesin
Active Poster
Active Poster

xoxoro wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:59 am Right before my first ever order, I try to decide between her and the new Zelex SLE series... These photos and the outfit are simply awesome! Congrats! My I aks you that is she the default config? Or did you change anything (skin color, etc.)?

Hey! thank you!
I also wanted to get the new SLE series. The 172 looks amazing. They only thing I don’t like about the SLE is that the heads don’t allow you to do implanted eyebrows and lashes and hair at this time (even though they have photos of an SLE doll with implanted hair). I asked some vendors and they don’t know when that would be available. The other Zelex movable jaw heads allow implanted lashes and eyebrows.

For this ClimaxDoll head and body it was completely stock. RosemaryDoll has this in stock ready to ship. I used 3 discount coupons (the default 10% that rosemary applies, RM5OFF and RM3OFF for an extra 8%). It took 6 days total from order to delivery.

There are a few photos of the doll that I added a light freckles filter to.
The head does have some details that the camera just doesn’t pick up.

These are photos with no filter.
Attachments
IMG_4835.jpeg
IMG_4835.jpeg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1804 times
IMG_4829.jpeg
IMG_4829.jpeg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 1804 times
IMG_4825.jpeg
IMG_4825.jpeg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 1804 times
IMG_4944.jpeg
IMG_4944.jpeg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1804 times
IMG_4961.jpeg
IMG_4961.jpeg (3.3 MiB) Viewed 1804 times
IMG_4972.jpeg
IMG_4972.jpeg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 1804 times
IMG_4976.jpeg
IMG_4976.jpeg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 1804 times
IMG_5002.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 1804 times
IMG_5145.jpeg
IMG_5145.jpeg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 1804 times
IMG_5321.jpeg
IMG_5321.jpeg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1804 times

Masteringthesin
Active Poster
Active Poster

AlbertWesker01 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:53 am Curious what doll face she has

This is ClimaxDoll - Sola.

I got her on RosemaryDoll for a very good discount. I think she looks better in person

Masteringthesin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Dollfriend wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:15 am Now I have seen everything in life to see...cartoon character has become a love doll. :D

:haha4:

xoxoro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by xoxoro »

After a year or so, your photos pushed me to the finish line, and I got this image yesterday :)

She will be my first doll and I'm thinking about ordering an additional head (TPE) from a different manufacturer but it would be fine that the skin color would be almost the same. If you have more dolls, what is the closest skin tone to cinnamon? White, normal, or fair? Thanks in advance!

Masteringthesin
Active Poster
Active Poster

xoxoro wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:37 pm After a year or so, your photos pushed me to the finish line, and I got this image yesterday :)

She will be my first doll and I'm thinking about ordering an additional head (TPE) from a different manufacturer but it would be fine that the skin color would be almost the same. If you have more dolls, what is the closest skin tone to cinnamon? White, normal, or fair? Thanks in advance!

Man, she’s gorgeous! Is that a custom? I feel like the makeup on yours is slightly different giving her a more mature look (which I definitely prefer). I’d suggest experimenting with different wigs.
Also, mine stained very easily from a set of purple lingerie, but it was my fault for not washing the piece first and I left it on her for an extended time.

As far as heads— I think the Starpery heads fit really well! I have the lightest color Starpery heads and they match well. These are photos of Sarah (Starpery soft silicone) with the ClimaxDoll body. Sola and Sarah both remind me of women in their early 20s. Starpery heads are really expensive though.

The Sola head is a lighter color than Sarah’s.
I think coloring is really tricky because I ordered two customs from Zelex and the white colors were slightly different on each.

If I had to suggest a doll to someone, I’d definitely suggest a Starpery silicone or Zelex silicone. TPE is amazing for cuddling but after some time it feels toooo soft. But I think this particular doll is not a bad first doll and you’d be happy with it. I am extremely impressed by the strength of the hands and articulated fingers.

If you want a nice head, you should try looking at a Zelex movable Jaw head (soft silicone with implanted eyebrows/lashes) they are extremely well done and look very realistic because of the teeth and way you can pose the mouth. They are $388 from coeros.com. Worth it in my opinion. I have a few movable jaw heads and can post some pics if you’d like to see. Also, the DT series heads they sell on --Non-verified Vendor--.com are really well done.

I feel like once you have one doll, you really want another… then you have a whole family hahaha
IMG_7374.jpeg
IMG_7374.jpeg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 979 times
IMG_7272.jpeg
IMG_7272.jpeg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 979 times
IMG_7252.jpeg
IMG_7252.jpeg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 979 times

xoxoro
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by xoxoro »

Masteringthesin wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:19 am
Man, she’s gorgeous! Is that a custom? I feel like the makeup on yours is slightly different giving her a more mature look (which I definitely prefer). I’d suggest experimenting with different wigs.
Also, mine stained very easily from a set of purple lingerie, but it was my fault for not washing the piece first and I left it on her for an extended time.

As far as heads— I think the Starpery heads fit really well! I have the lightest color Starpery heads and they match well. These are photos of Sarah (Starpery soft silicone) with the ClimaxDoll body. Sola and Sarah both remind me of women in their early 20s. Starpery heads are really expensive though.

The Sola head is a lighter color than Sarah’s.
I think coloring is really tricky because I ordered two customs from Zelex and the white colors were slightly different on each.

If I had to suggest a doll to someone, I’d definitely suggest a Starpery silicone or Zelex silicone. TPE is amazing for cuddling but after some time it feels toooo soft. But I think this particular doll is not a bad first doll and you’d be happy with it. I am extremely impressed by the strength of the hands and articulated fingers.

If you want a nice head, you should try looking at a Zelex movable Jaw head (soft silicone with implanted eyebrows/lashes) they are extremely well done and look very realistic because of the teeth and way you can pose the mouth. They are $388 from coeros.com. Worth it in my opinion. I have a few movable jaw heads and can post some pics if you’d like to see. Also, the DT series heads they sell on --Non-verified Vendor--.com are really well done.

I feel like once you have one doll, you really want another… then you have a whole family hahaha
Thanks! :) No, I selected "same as photo" everywhere, just the wig is different. Maybe the "realistic body painting" makes the difference, which was free at Rosemary.
I already ordered some wigs and accessories, some colored or dark lingeries (I'll wash them before use)

Thanks for the suggestions and the kind words, I'll post some photos when she arrives.

Masteringthesin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Sounds awesome! Please link me to the post when you post your photos (and review?)!
For the price, Sola is very impressive! Hope you get her soon!

INFORMATIONS