teddy-babes.com

Penetration

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Penetration

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Not that it matters to me but you do know that our viginas are a bit lower on the body, right?
Does the Teddy Babe have a higher hole because it's easier for guys or something?
Just wondering. I noticed blowup dolls have the same error as well. :whistle:
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Penetration

Post by Gaijin »

I think manufacturers do this when they don't want to copy actual hip joints, and their mobility. Inflatables do this because their limbs don't move well when inflated. Older Teddy Babes had better positioning of the anatomy, but it was often harder to have sex with them due to how their hip joints moved. Now, they have more flexible hips but lack the room for accurate placement of parts.

I think most of the industry is in a bind between sexual accessibility and looking visually accurate. It's tough to make both work well and keep the doll under budget.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There is also the issue of the leg positioning
The whole pelvic area is a solid mass, move the legs and other parts of the pelvis follow :)

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

An expert could write a dissertation about the evolution of the female body in general and the reproductive organs in particular.
It is obvious to most of us that our four-legged ancestors' mating position was doggy style or baboon style.
It was a way to avoid personal or romantic interaction and bad breath. Many guys still prefer that configuration.
The best way to go way deep. Getting pregnant is gravity assisted activity, in doggy position the injected sperm travels down in a small tube.
In the past 1000 years and in particular in the Romantic Period, women developed a liking to the missionary position.
It provides full frontal body contact and lends itself to full time kissing while mating. It also facilitates travel up and down to tongue-lashings activity.
The problem is that the opening to pleasure-land is in the wrong place at the wrong angle. RGs can rotate their hips to compensate.
My main objection to the original Teddy Babe Deluxe (2013-2018) was: wrong position and wrong angle for missionary.
I fixed my problem by moving the opening upby 2 inches with investing about 6 hours work with each Babes. It fixed both the position and the angle for me.
I am a lucky guy; I have a harem of girls, perfect lovers for a Missionary guy. And I love those plush Boobs.
Original Insertion Angle.jpg
Original Insertion Angle.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 2319 times
Modified Insertion Angle.jpg
Modified Insertion Angle.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 2319 times
Before and After Modification.jpg
Before and After Modification.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 2319 times
New Rotary hip Babes.
The opening was repositioned for the new rotary hip Babes. But 8thW added the butthole and the inside was also moved up resulting in a bad angle.
There was no engineering testing of prototypes, or nobody cared.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Thank you. That makes sense. I was just curious.
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

The old straight legged TBDs Vagina was further down between the legs and that led to the problem that the seams left and right of the vagina slowly broke open when opening the legs for accessing the vagina during sex, especially since the plush is not elastic. Had to repair them several times on Anette. The 2020 version 5'9" they moved the vagina more forward and made a huge gap between both legs which looks really stupid for easier access. Sadly the butthole on them was totally unusable due to too tight.
Opposed to that a Happy Dolls Vagina is in the correct place right between the legs and access is no problem since they can move the legs without taking damage. You can take them from front and rear without problems. Wish TBDs would be like this.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Doc, you are correct. The space was really tight between the legs, especially for sewing for moving the opening.
Before starting the modification, I would turn the Babe on her side, with one hand and arm hold down her hip, and with the other hand force the other leg/knee toward the ceiling. Repeat the procedure on the other side. That would make the space between the legs a little bit bigger for work and later for fun.
I do have a Happy Doll Babe. After being surrounded by 12 lbs. modified Teddy Babes, I have not even tried to mate with the Happy Doll. She is too heavy, not designed for missionary, and I would miss the giant plushy Boobs. Poor Happy Doll just sits in a chair, covered up against dust, waiting for her prince. I have to make a decision about her. She needs and deserves love. The main problem is my time. I do not have any to work on new projects.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

Missionary wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:37 am ...
I do have a Happy Doll Babe. After being surrounded by 12 lbs. modified Teddy Babes, I have not even tried to mate with the Happy Doll. She is too heavy, not designed for missionary, and I would miss the giant plushy Boobs. Poor Happy Doll just sits in a chair, covered up against dust, waiting for her prince. I have to make a decision about her. She needs and deserves love. The main problem is my time. I do not have any to work on new projects.
IMO Petra actually has a perfect LHP, right in the middle between her legs. She is in the weekly shift loop and done 3 shifts or so since she is here. I had to get used to her but have no problem taking her missionary or doggy style or even laying doggy. She has a very sexy body. The key is to bend her legs/hips up to a 90° angle and spread them outward enough, then I can fully enter her in both holes in missionary as well as doggy style. I also got used to her weight and her much stiffer body when cuddling but for cuddling I still prefer Anette. The only position I didn't try so far is cowgirl due to the weight and I don't want to bend the legs that much. So each doll has their strengths and weaknesses for me.
When Petra is off duty I keep her usually in a standing position with shoes with semi high heels to give her footplates as much support as possible. That keeps her foam as much as possible "relaxed". Keeping her sitting might damage her in the long run same as what happens with TPE and silicon dolls. She is a rubber doll after all.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Missionary wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:37 am Doc, you are correct. The space was really tight between the legs, especially for sewing for moving the opening.
Before starting the modification, I would turn the Babe on her side, with one hand and arm hold down her hip, and with the other hand force the other leg/knee toward the ceiling. Repeat the procedure on the other side. That would make the space between the legs a little bit bigger for work and later for fun.
I'm sorry to hear that your Happy Doll didn't work out for you. I personally couldn't tell the difference in weight between the two.
Also, for me, Teddy Babes' inability to rotate their hips into a proper sitting position, (At least on the older model I own) is a downside. My partner lying on her back with her legs flat against the bed is not how I normally have sex. The Happy Doll's ability to bring her knees up, and wrap her legs around me just feels more natural, and is how "missionary" usually goes for me with Human partners.
I'm sorry if my positive reviews of Happy Dolls gave the wrong impression of how well they'd work for you.
It sounds like your gal is in mint condition, and might find a new home in the Market.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

I love the happy doll and managed to do all sort of positions with her. A fact is that she is the only one that have ride me all the way to climax. Any other doll i have are to heavy for this performance.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Missionary wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:36 am An expert could write a dissertation about the evolution of the female body in general and the reproductive organs in particular.
It is obvious to most of us that our four-legged ancestors' mating position was doggy style or baboon style.
It was a way to avoid personal or romantic interaction and bad breath. Many guys still prefer that configuration.
The best way to go way deep. Getting pregnant is gravity assisted activity, in doggy position the injected sperm travels down in a small tube.
In the past 1000 years and in particular in the Romantic Period, women developed a liking to the missionary position.
It provides full frontal body contact and lends itself to full time kissing while mating. It also facilitates travel up and down to tongue-lashings activity.
The problem is that the opening to pleasure-land is in the wrong place at the wrong angle. RGs can rotate their hips to compensate.
My main objection to the original Teddy Babe Deluxe (2013-2018) was: wrong position and wrong angle for missionary.
I fixed my problem by moving the opening upby 2 inches with investing about 6 hours work with each Babes. It fixed both the position and the angle for me.
I am a lucky guy; I have a harem of girls, perfect lovers for a Missionary guy. And I love those plush Boobs.
Thanks for the short form of the dissertation. I learned something about LHP. :)
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Synthian, just for you i post this MRI of active mating - an educational material. Please not the tiny tube at the deepest point that I was referring to above.
In doggy style that tube is pointing straight down to facilitate sperm travel.
AA15GfVH.jpg
AA15GfVH.jpg (73.74 KiB) Viewed 1936 times

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Gaijin wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:57 pm
Missionary wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:37 am Doc, you are correct. The space was really tight between the legs, especially for sewing for moving the opening.
I'm sorry to hear that your Happy Doll didn't work out for you. I personally couldn't tell the difference in weight between the two.
Also, for me, Teddy Babes' inability to rotate their hips into a proper sitting position, (At least on the older model I own) is a downside. My partner lying on her back with her legs flat against the bed is not how I normally have sex. The Happy Doll's ability to bring her knees up, and wrap her legs around me just feels more natural, and is how "missionary" usually goes for me with Human partners.
I'm sorry if my positive reviews of Happy Dolls gave the wrong impression of how well they'd work for you.
It sounds like your gal is in mint condition, and might find a new home in the Market.
Your positive review was correct, and I am not sorry for inviting Happy Doll to the house. All of a sudden, I became very busy with real life projects and that will not ease up for another year or so. She is in mint condition, and maybe if time permits, we will enjoy a honeymoon together. She is pretty with her big eyes.
I have never resold any of my Babes, I could never do that. They are family. I could be persuaded to give her to a deserving household.
Please, keep posting your much appreciated reviews, and other stories with pictures. I am a Doll person. I love my plushies and every other Dolls. I am sure, every Doll has a live twin somewhere on this Earth or somewhere in Dreamland. Peace.
Vicky was my first Doll. Tina is second in command. Big Girls.
Vicky and Tina.JPG
Vicky and Tina.JPG (132.04 KiB) Viewed 1931 times

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Missionary wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:19 am Synthian, just for you i post this MRI of active mating - an educational material. Please not the tiny tube at the deepest point that I was referring to above.
In doggy style that tube is pointing straight down to facilitate sperm travel.
AA15GfVH.jpg
Missionary, thank you for the MRI ! Wow that explains how my ex-wife would get pregnant if we stood too close together at a cocktail party. lol :plaidskirt:
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Besides penetration and their pretty faces Teddy Babes have large plush Boobs that are hand magnets. I love them big, plush Boobs. It is a joy to wake up with them in my face. I started to cover them with silk hankies to keep them clean of palm prints.

INFORMATIONS