climaxdoll.

SecretLoveToyz - 25 Inch Fantasia - Never shipped (5 months waiting), Customer service # stopped responding

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
roadside28

Re: SecretLoveToyz - 25 Inch Fantasia - Never shipped (5 months waiting), Customer service # stopped responding

Post by roadside28 »

Update on my orders:

Fantasia Order: I got my funds back that were pending on the 5th of this month. I reached out to the individual I've been working with. I repurchased the Fantasia (White), this time on the website. It looks like they fixed their payment processor (Thank goodness). I got a confirmation that the order went through. I'm now playing the waiting game. I messaged them a few minutes ago, asking for an ETA. I know it might take a while, but I really want this beautiful hip toy. I'll continue to keep you all posted.

Now for my R3 unit. I received a message this morning saying that she has been produced, I received 2 wonderful images of Syx's ass. She is ready for the refinement process (detail adjustment, and makeup). Once they finalize that, they will send more pictures for me to confirm everything. I can't wait! She looks soooooo good!

Here are the pictures of the lovely R3 Syx's ass: I'll share more if people are interested when they send me more.
Purple-Skin-R3-1.jpg
Purple-Skin-R3-1.jpg (4.48 MiB) Viewed 1335 times
Purple-Skin-R3-2.jpg
Purple-Skin-R3-2.jpg (4.5 MiB) Viewed 1335 times

roadside28

Re: SecretLoveToyz - 25 Inch Fantasia - Never shipped (5 months waiting), Customer service # stopped responding

Post by roadside28 »

Update to my orders:
I got tracking numbers for both units. Now we play the waiting game on shipping.

The ETA on my R3 say's the 17th end of day. But nothings updated on the tracking page. So I have a feeling that estimate is wrong. But one can hope lol. And the Fantasia dream tracking number was created yesterday the 14th. No ETA on that one yet. It's nice to know both units are on their way. :)

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

First great to hear that you were refunded for the fantasia and hopefully you'll receive the product this time. 2nd the r3 looks great. The delivery process is always the hardest part for me b/c you're never sure of things until the product actually makes it to the delivery truck. My last purchase sat in holding for almost 2 weeks b4 I got an update but thankfully it made it after I call FedEx and the maker.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Update on my orders. I got my Fantasia Dream today! My custom R3 is still being delivered.

My first thoughts on the Fantasia Dream, this this is waaaay smaller than I thought it would be. I'll have to dig out my original Fantasia, she's in storage. But the dream is not as big, which is really disappointing. I knew it was going to be smaller, I just thought it was going to be slightly smaller. Having said that, it's still a great product.

It's hard to explain the difference between the two, but I would say the original fantasia is like fucking just a massive ass, while the dream is like fucking a girl with a really big tight bubble butt. The best example I can of is the dream is shaped a lot like Bella Bellz. Which is great, cause she has one of the best bolt on asses in the industry.

The dream is advertised as being 25 inches wide. That's 100% not true. It's only 22-23. It's also advertised as sitting 14 inches high. also not true. It's barely 11 inches tall. And length is about 12.5-13 inches. It's still big, but I thought it was essentially the same size as the original fantasia just a new shape.

With the size, I honestly have a little bit of buyers remorse. I remember the box of the original fantasia, and it was damn near double the size of the dream's box. I could also feel the original fantasia jiggle through the box, it was amazing. Not so much for the dream. If you're in the market for size. I would 100% go with the original fantasia. Because my original is pretty beat up, I'll probably order a new one soon.

I can't wait for the R3 to show up now. My purple goddess Syx! I'll have to take photos and compare. I'll also try to get my original Fantasia out so I can do a full review on all 3. I've obviously held off on tunnels, and usage of the Dream, because I just got it. And I want to give it a couple of runs before concluding a review.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Just got my R3, and holy cow is this thing massive! I love it! Not going to lie, it's a bit trick to get access to the wholes, but once you figure it out, it's awesome! The color is a little darker than I thought, but it's still awesome.

Back to the Fantasia Dream. Either they sent me the wrong item, or they are massively misadvertising the product. This is what their site says:

DIMENSIONS of product:  25 inches in width - 14 inches in height - 14 inches in length
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS:  26L x 18W x 16H
WEIGHT:  85 -/+ pounds (Estimated) Caution: Heavy

These are my measurements:
DIMENSIONS of product:  22-23 inches in width - 11 inches in height - 12.5-13 inches in length
The box that the unit arrived in is: 24 L x 13W x 11 H
WEIGHT: 42-45 Pounds

As you can see a massive difference. I emailed them a little while ago. I'm hoping they sent me something different accidentally, and can make this right. For the time being. I would hold off ordering the Fantasia Dream until they reply.

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

It could be fantasia dream

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Monza8 wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:38 pm It could be fantasia dream
I did order the Fantasia dream. But I got a product much smaller than what's advertised on their site. Look at my above post. The weight alone is off by 40 pounds. Not to mention it's smaller in every dimension.

ineedass
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ineedass »

roadside28 wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:18 pm
Monza8 wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:38 pm It could be fantasia dream
I did order the Fantasia dream. But I got a product much smaller than what's advertised on their site. Look at my above post. The weight alone is off by 40 pounds. Not to mention it's smaller in every dimension.
You for sure got shorted badly on the weight, but it looks like their site gives conflicting info with the dimensions. One page has 25x14x14 like you mentioned, but another has 23x13x12, which is closer to what you got. I'm not sure which is supposed to be correct tbh.

Here are the links with contradictory info:
https://www.secretlovetoyz.com/#!/The-F ... category=0 - Smaller measurements
https://www.secretlovetoyz.com/25-inch-fantasia-dream/ - Larger measurements

As far as the weight, it's almost as if they mixed it up with their smaller products, which are both 45 lbs. I'm sorry you had to go through this, but thanks for sharing your experience. I was already hesitant with ordering from there because of the shipping horror stories, but to get the wrong product completely is insane. Hopefully you can get a refund or an actual Fantasia Dream sent to you.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Just wanted to update this forum. I have still yet to hear back from them on this matter. Either they are lying about the spec size on their site, or they sent me the incorrect product. I'm leaning towards they sent me the right product, they are just lying about the size on their website to drive sales.

Either way, I would hold off on ordering the Fantasia dream. Or have them confirm the product they are sending you with images with tape measure and scale. I'll update this forum if they get back to me. But I have a feeling they won't, cause they know they f'ed up.

Supramax
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Supramax »

Thanks for all the updates... seems like a bad time to order from Carlos. I need a new hip. Original fantasia is what I would like... but I'm shopping around

Monza8

Post by Monza8 »

Me too, I want buy the old Fantasia in ebony color

Waax74
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Waax74 »

Hi there,First post on this forum !

Just here to put some water on the wheel !

I gotta say that's it's the 25 inch fantasia that bring me to the doll world and decide me to put some bucks on it

I ordered a 25 inch fantasia in tan 2 weeks ago

First things jesus what a process for just make an order !

They have credit card and paypal logo on the website ( that's one of the reason i decide to order) but once you order they tell you that's just bank to bank... first red flag.

I decide to take the risk, head up to my bank and made the transfer. really not confident as i never send that much money worldwide in a direct bank to bank.

Good point is they got it in time and update me directly that the order was payed and that they start production !

Then 5 open day later i got my UPS tracking number and...

They did'nt put the complete adress i gave them, they just put the town name and that's it...

And the package should be 41Kg(90lb) but on ups tracking it's told me that's the package is only 21kg(46lb)

So i'm waiting actually to see what i got ( if i got something ^^ )

I've send them a mail to get some clarification and actually waiting for answer

Never saw a seller unprofessional at this level... we are talking about some 1000bucks order and they can't even put the correct shipping adress...

I'll keep you update

Ps : sorry for my poor english

D42
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by D42 »

Man this is crazy jus ordered the fantasia now I'm scared I won't receive it.... Ben wanting this thing over 5 years!!! I cash app'ed him he replied right away gave me a shipping number.. I really wish I read this threads first

ButtsFtw
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ButtsFtw »

I want to order the original 25 inch fantasia but it seems the seller is unreliable... Shame.

Waax74
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Waax74 »

Hi there.

Sorry, completly forgot about this post.

A lot of stress but I received my fantasia. The delivery was quite quick and as soon as UPS handle it i could track it pretty easily.

Beside that the customer service never responded, the bill i get from delivery doesn't correspond on what i get and i had to pay extra import fees (200$ for France, not a big deal but i asked them twice about that).

So does the product is amazing ? Yes it is.

Is it worth the pain of the process for ordering ? it's up to you. For me it was,as i get mine and pretty quickly. But i'm not sure i'll order from theim again and will stick to classic card payment/paypal for my next purchases.

Sorry again for not update this earlier !

INFORMATIONS