www.myrobotdoll.com

Weight Reduction

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Weight Reduction

Post by ColColt »

There is shown this girl is in stock ready to go but you can choose "up to 15 values" with this in stock configuration. One of those options is weight reduction but there's no indication how much. Any ideas how much reduction? If she's in stock looks like there would be no choices at all. Am I missing something? What is the skin color...light tan?

https://www.myrobotdoll.com/products/se ... eq=uniform

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Weight Reduction

Post by 4891d »

She weighs 38.7kg.
'Weight reduction' is built in, there is no other offer possible for SLE Zelex models.
38.7 kg is already quite heavy even if you take into account that it is a 172 cm doll.
The SLE is a little heavier than the corresponding silicone models (the 170 cm model with weight reduction weighs 36.5 kg at Zelex).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I guess what threw me was what appeared to be a choice of what you wanted according to this list.
Attachments
ScreenHunter 6766.jpg
ScreenHunter 6766.jpg (175.62 KiB) Viewed 420 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

In fact the list includes all the 'options' included (which are therefore no longer options, but which 99% of buyers would have chosen anyway).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Confusing. Why would they say,"Choose at least 15 values"? There's a choice of "hard feet" or "standing feet with bolts" so, which do you get? Maybe I've had too much Egg Nog...I dunno.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

ColColt wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:18 pm Confusing. Why would they say,"Choose at least 15 values"? There's a choice of "hard feet" or "standing feet with bolts" so, which do you get? Maybe I've had too much Egg Nog...I dunno.
It's likely a matter of their system. Traditionally customer's go through and 'customize'. In this case, those "options" are all pre-configured yet still using the traditional ordering system to get the order in. Confusing- yes.

As other's have said, the beauty of the SLE line is that you are getting tremendous value/cost ratio and the need to customize has virtually been eliminated. It will be completely eliminated once we are able to just choose the head of our liking with any SLE body. Better yet, being able to purchase heads individually. Im pretty sure this will be a feature of 2024, me guess.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I so wish they'd make somewhat shorter models that are a bit lighter.Somewhere around 5'-2"-5'-4" under 80 pounds. At 172cm she's nearly as tall as me(5'-7"). I've shrunk over the years!

Having an option to purchase another head would be most inviting.

INFORMATIONS