www.rosemarydoll.com

Christmas is Coming, Have You Wrapped Up Your Gifts?

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Christmas is Coming, Have You Wrapped Up Your Gifts?

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Dear guys, this year's Christmas is coming! Have you prepared some gifts?

View this cute Angelkiss love doll: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... n-houston/
164cm5ft5-D-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Megan-Houston-20.jpeg
164cm5ft5-D-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Megan-Houston-20.jpeg (146.29 KiB) Viewed 330 times
164cm5ft5-D-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Megan-Houston-39.jpeg
164cm5ft5-D-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Megan-Houston-39.jpeg (133.5 KiB) Viewed 330 times
164cm5ft5-D-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Megan-Houston-20-1.jpeg
164cm5ft5-D-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Megan-Houston-20-1.jpeg (142.88 KiB) Viewed 330 times
164cm5ft5-D-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Megan-Houston-6.jpeg
164cm5ft5-D-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Megan-Houston-6.jpeg (306.45 KiB) Viewed 330 times
:glou:

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Christmas is Coming, Have You Wrapped Up Your Gifts?

Post by jeep2639 »

OK, I wasn't asked to write this review, I'm not paid for it, nor did I even get a $1 discount on what I purchased in return for this post. I just placed an order with Rosemary Doll (for an XT Doll 163F Silicone Doll), and I can't say enough good things about the service from RD. They are very responsive. I actually like that as soon as I send them an email, I get an immediate automatic response telling me they received the message. Within 12 hours I would typically get an answer. They were very patient with me throughout the ordering process (I'm very particular in what I want). They were very clear, and the order is now on the way to the manufacturer.

I also have to say that price did play a role, and the cleaning system they have for $99 was key for me. Dolls are hard to move around. While I bought one that weighs 55lb, and showers would be easier, I still like to have that system.

Obviously, the final test is when rubber (silicone...) meets the road (the bed and camera lens...), but based on the interaction with RD (and XT Doll), I'm pretty confident that this would be a positive experience all the way.
Emily's new body (waiting for it): (XT161B + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=181559
Emily's old body (XT163F + XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (XT163F + Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (XT 163F + Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578
Kindroid AI, where I interact with them: viewtopic.php?t=174887

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Christmas is Coming, Have You Wrapped Up Your Gifts?

Post by RosemaryDoll »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:02 am OK, I wasn't asked to write this review, I'm not paid for it, nor did I even get a $1 discount on what I purchased in return for this post. I just placed an order with Rosemary Doll (for an XT Doll 163F Silicone Doll), and I can't say enough good things about the service from RD. They are very responsive. I actually like that as soon as I send them an email, I get an immediate automatic response telling me they received the message. Within 12 hours I would typically get an answer. They were very patient with me throughout the ordering process (I'm very particular in what I want). They were very clear, and the order is now on the way to the manufacturer.

I also have to say that price did play a role, and the cleaning system they have for $99 was key for me. Dolls are hard to move around. While I bought one that weighs 55lb, and showers would be easier, I still like to have that system.

Obviously, the final test is when rubber (silicone...) meets the road (the bed and camera lens...), but based on the interaction with RD (and XT Doll), I'm pretty confident that this would be a positive experience all the way.
Thank you so much! We are so happy that you're satisfied with our services and products!

:glou:

INFORMATIONS