Starpery.com

Mold on butt? Or just dirt?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
hqusafa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mold on butt? Or just dirt?

Post by hqusafa »

Here's two pictures. One from the seller, and one from me after arrival. Definitely noticeable spots. I got a good deal on the doll, and using an endoscope, all the important bits are nice, clean, and spot free.

I searched the forum and tried to sort of "scrub" it off gently with a cotton makeup pad and some bleach, but it didn't really do anything. So now I have a small rag that has bleach on it just sorta lying on top of the doll.

So what do you think? Should I do anything else? If it still looks like this tomorrow trust that it's dirt?

FWIW, the pictures the seller sent me were about a month ago and to my eyes, it didn't change at all (get any worse, bigger, etc).

Thanks for any advice! I've also included a picture of her face just cause it's a good lookin' gal!

HQ

PS - The "butt today" pic is SUPER high res! Sorry! On the plus side, you can zoom in and help me see!
Attachments
148cm new to me.jpg
148cm new to me.jpg (82.99 KiB) Viewed 660 times
Butt a month ago.jpg
Butt a month ago.jpg (54.7 KiB) Viewed 660 times
Butt today.jpg
Butt today.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 660 times

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Mold on butt? Or just dirt?

Post by Wheezer »

Now assuming this is a TPE doll .....

Apply baby oil, then scrape gently with a plastic tool to see if it is dirt. It might just be dirt, grit or smut that was left in the mold prior to production.
No enlargement would tend to indicate no mold or it was mold it has died off.
Next try stain remover, typically 10% benzoyl peroxide acne cream. Slater on, wait 24 hours, gently remove and repeat.

If it still remains, well consider that she has beauty marks, or butt freckles. :)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Those are freckles, some have to pay extra tor those .

OK I'm kidding but I couldn't pass the opportunity.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

No problem, it was too good to miss. :)

If they do not go away, then he could make them a bit bigger, implant a few hairs in then have some butt moles.
(Eww, sorry about that one.)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

So you should be :haha4:

hqusafa
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hqusafa »

🤣

Got it. I'll try some cleaning things. Thanks!

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

I've discovered debris of this nature in my own doll and figure that it's foreign material that got into the doll during fabrication. I have a sample in a glass tube that's been soaking in bleach for weeks and neither the TPE or the foreign material have been impacted. I was thinking about starting a threat sharing this because mold paranoia is real and understandable, but in many cases difficult to treat likely because people are mistaking this foreign matter for mold and assuming their doll is ruined when it isn't.

It's likely that those could be found inside your doll as well (that's how I found mine, under an inch deep inside the TPE).

RevJack has pointed out that bleach is safe on TPE and I can confirm this with my own doll, a WM model. If you can clip a sample (tiny tiny sample) and place it in a container with bleach that would adequately test the safety of using bleach on your doll in case mold develops, but again I believe in many cases it's debris introduced during fabrication.

terminator357
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: ¿Molde en el trasero? ¿O solo suciedad?

Post by terminator357 »

The best way to remove mold stains is with pure bleach placed on a soaked paper cloth. Leave it for a few hours and they will disappear completely and will not damage the TPE.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

You could also try a microfiber cloth soak it in warm to hot water and set it on the area and see if it changes. But it could be in the tpe itself and not mold. Mold has a tendency to grow and get larger and larger… you could also take the hot cloth ring it out and pour bleach and peroxide 50/50 mix and let that set for awhile. Not over night until you test it. You could alway clip a piece off of the neck area inside by where the head mounts it doesn’t have to be a large piece.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Use benzoyl peroxide, put the paste on, let it sit overnight, repeat until your spot is gone or your tube is empty. Does not look like mold to me, too conformed.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Its dirt, its NOT during fabrication

Its dirt that starts sinking below the skin, like an in-grow.

Little dots of dirt that are left uncleaned over long periods of time kind of melts into the rubber skin, so when you try to rub it off it wont come out because its already below the superficial skin layer.

And if you carve it with a pointed tool you ll have to tear... can be fixed with heat gun melt.

Did you know that a similar process happens with human skin. Some dark spots start first with foreign dust that gets below the epidermis. The body expells the black spot eventually but seals that place with melanin creating a mole or freckle.

the nose is a prolific place where oily black spots sit and stay, creating a greasy tail beneath
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS