LinkdollsBanner.jpg

Sex Doll repair service survey

Linkdolls™ focuses on Torso Sex Dolls. Cheap Torso sex dolls from $199. 30 Days Money Back&Free Shipping (3-7 day shipping time in the USA)
Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sex Doll repair service survey

Post by Zlamvam »

Well, if I have to do and if I can do it myself, I sure need to do a LOT of research and practice, before I actually DO the repair.
And when I do talk about repair, I do mean smaller operations. Like broken Fingers, Hand, maybe an Arm. Bigger kind of Scars, that requires lot of , call it special gluing of some kind, or something.
If one have a severe Broken Hip, or Back of some kind I will imagine it requires so much work, that it takes hrs of work, preciision and more, that it just as well be cheaper to replace the entire body instead.
Anyways, many of this kind of repairs and more is things I would not even dare to approach to even try to repair, without having an expert have a look at it.

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sex Doll repair service survey

Post by Lone Wolf »

RevJack wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:53 am
Lone Wolf wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:52 am
RevJack wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:20 am
Alternatively, you can model your business after mine, and get paid in whiskey and blowjobs.

Reverend Jack
I don't know.. I'd hate to even think of how to process refunds with that business model! :haha4:

LW
Contacting attorney...
Adjusting contract conditions...
No...re...funds....

Got it! Done.
Thanks for the heads up Lone Wolf.

Reverend Jack
You are welcome. Being the owner of a much more conventional business, myself, I wouldn't want to see you get into a business transaction that was, well, tough to swallow! 🤣 That could add a whole new meaning to a ticked off customer "giving you a mouthful"!
(OK, I'm done now.) 😄
LW

INFORMATIONS