www.dolls-castle.com

Any BBW 150cm J-cup owners out there?

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
dreamr
Apprentice
Apprentice

Any BBW 150cm J-cup owners out there?

Post by dreamr »

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy my first full-size love doll and I'm currently strongly leaning towards the Doll Castle 150cm BBW J-cup model.
The information available on this model is kind of scarce - I've been lurking for several months patiently waiting for more information to appear.
I've seen the "official" photos of this doll on various seller's websites and also scattered around a few threads here on the forum. Before making my final decision or purchasing I'd like to see some more images with this doll - ideally from real owners.

So if anybody actually owns this doll, please share your opinion and some more pictures here.
The only owner-made photos I found so far are on this thread: viewtopic.php?t=165419&start=15

Thanks,
-d

Edees226
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Any BBW 150cm J-cup owners out there?

Post by Edees226 »

She looks gorgeous, looking forward to someone sharing some pics.
Happy life with 166cm Momo :razz:
The most gorgeous lady from bestrealdoll, who will be my next doll?

INFORMATIONS