www.rosemarydoll.com

does rosemarydoll reply?

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: does rosemarydoll reply?

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Gadjitz wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:17 pm It's been over 24 hours since I opened a support ticket and tried emailing them as well. They're not responding and are not taking into account that I've been double charged on their website. I put a doll and delay away and as I was going through the link pay application it went ahead and said access denied after processing my payment so I tried it again it did the same thing and lo and behold my bank card is charged twice
Dear friend, how are you? So sorry to bring you this problem. Our tech colleague has checked and replied to you by email. Please check your email inbox or spam folder. Later they will update more information by email.

Blessings!

Rose

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: does rosemarydoll reply?

Post by Pussy69 »

Access denied sounds like the bank is rejecting the payment b/c it’s a foreign transaction. It does that automatically to protect the card holder. You’ll have to sort that out with your bank. Rosemary on the other hand is 1 of the most reliable vendors out there. That said you may not get a response until late in the morning since they are in China. I’ve got 2 dolls from them with different representatives. The site even has an active chat to get hold of someone.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL 158cm I-cup (x2) Review viewtopic.php?t=176498
WM 163cm H-cup S-TPE Review viewtopic.php?t=180402
Aaffordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

INFORMATIONS