SILI DOLL DELIVRY

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
New Hope
Apprentice
Apprentice

SILI DOLL DELIVRY

Post by New Hope »

I saw from my e-mail today that I have a package from SiliDoll that will be delivered tomorrow! :multi: I also noted that the overall weight of the package was only about 19 lbs. Do they send out the doll in two packages, one say the head and the other the body? I know the overall weight should be around 45 lbs. Any experience with this from anyone else? Just want to make sure I am home for the full delivery. :whistle:
Thank you all.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: SILI DOLL DELIVRY

Post by Studio »

They sometimes come separately but more commonly the weight is just wrong. You could email and ask them, if there's another box you'll want that tracking info too. And - early congratulations!

New Hope
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by New Hope »

Ok, I have this figured out. 18.8kg is 41.4Lbs, my oh dah moment just hit me. The package comes from a place where they use the metric system, so yes, it is a UPS mis-listing of the weight standards.
She will be here today!!! :haha4:

New Hope
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by New Hope »

:roll: I bought a storage case for her, but it did not include the pre-cut form for the inside. Does anyone have some suggestions for how I might create a storage cavity for her without having to cut my own foam? Any storage suggestions in general?

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

I got a memory foam mattress topper and cut out a rectangular piece to fit my storage box. I was able to cut it with a pair of regular household scissors, no special equipment needed. You can even cut more than one piece and stack them on top of each other, creating a mini-mattress for her. 41 pounds is a small/light doll and that should work fine -- it's basically the same thing as keeping her on a memory-foam mattress on a bed. With heavier dolls you have to worry about their behinds losing their roundness, but with a small doll it shouldn't be an issue.

Here's a very affordable one on Amazon. https://a.co/d/38nO4WS

New Hope
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by New Hope »

:thumbs_up: I am using your suggestion, and so far it has worked out great! I can now design my own insert for the case, I like that. Thanks so much for your input.

New Hope
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by New Hope »

MY SUKI
MY SUKI
IMG_20230906_143831.jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 2235 times

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

New Hope wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:20 pm IMG_20230906_143831.jpg
Oh wow! She is gorgeous! :angel:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congrats! Enjoy your honeymoon with her

Quark

Post by Quark »

Congrats. That sounds great. Any chance you would share more pics? Does she actually look like the pics on their website?

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Congrats to you! She's beautiful!!

New Hope
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by New Hope »

She really does, and is more beautiful in real life! This is the best purchase of a love doll that I have ever made.

INFORMATIONS