Starpery.com

Where to get Sample Blocks?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
NJ_dollyparton

Where to get Sample Blocks?

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

Hello all!

So after some minor staining of my doll's legs with cheap, Walmart, black stockings and leaving them on her for ~24 hours, I wanted to be a bit more careful with some of my future plans. I heard that testing things out on a sample block of material is the way to go, but I'm not sure where to get one. The few vendors I looked at didn't list any or if they did, I don't know where they'd be under.

I got an Irontech silicone girl, so a slab of meat silicone to test some of my ideas on would be great.

Should I contact Irontech directly, or does someone know a reputable vendor that can source me some?

Thanks!
My Irontech "Vina": viewtopic.php?t=166197

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Where to get Sample Blocks?

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello NJ_dollyparton,

when I wished to buy silicone doll body, I asked manufacturer to please send colourful blocks first to help make choosing.
4 blocks was 40 dollars with shipping of package.
But maybe you can also get cheaper somewhere else.
I think they do not make listing, you must ask extra.

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

I did get a sample block with one of my WM dolls.

Just send an e-mail to your chosen vendor(s) and ask what they charge for a few plastic blocks for your chosen brand. Ask a few other vendors, any listed here. Maybe contact the manufacturers, and see what they will charge.

JRG

Post by JRG »

Another option would be to get some vagina inserts from the same brand/skin color as your doll. They are generally bigger than the smallish over priced test blocks offered. More area for better testing.

As a disclaimer I haven’t bought any of the inserts, I’m assuming the material is the same type and options for color as the doll.

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

Looks like Siliconelovers also sells blocks at $35 USD and can specify by color and manufacturer. Same vendor also sells silicone specific vagina inserts for $50, so that might be a good idea.

I ordered my doll through Siliconwives and emailed them to inquire about test blocks. I think I'll wait for a response before pulling the trigger.

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

So it took a bit for Siliconwives to get back to me, and they said they were willing to send two 1kg blocks from Irontech for $100 as kind of a custom order. Given how much material that is, I don't think that's a bad idea but a bit more than I was expecting costwise.

Coeros does sell silicone insertable vaginas from Zelex for $54.80 (pair) which wouldn't necessarily be the same as my Irontech doll, so I'm not sure that would tell me that much. Siliconelovers still does have their test blocks, but they could be of varying size from sheets to actual brick shapes, so it's hard to know what I'd get.

Siliconelovers may be a cheaper, but I may get less material to actually play around with. Decisions decisions!

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

Second update, $100 for one 1kg block. :(

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

So out of curiosity, I asked Silicone Lovers the size of their sample blocks, and Nick responded: 10cm long 5cm wide 2cm high which is pretty small. I think I'm going to inquire with Siliconwives the dimensions of the 1kg block because I'm not sure that's large enough for some of the testing I'd like to do.

puppemeister
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by puppemeister »

Users here should consider "parting out" their dolls which they cannot or will not sell whole.

You might make more on the sales than you would for a full doll, and outside of cutting the blocks, the handling would be much easier.

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

Siliconwives got back to me, and the block they can get is 9 x 8 x 13cm which is quite a bit larger than Silicone Lovers.

Per Nick's @ Silicone Lovers dimensions, that seems to be 100cm^3 of material for $35 or $0.35 per cubic centimeter. ($35/100)
Per Anne @ Silicon Wives dimensions, that seems to be 936cm^3 of material for $100 or $0.10 per cubic centimeter. ($100/936)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

NJ_dollyparton wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:42 pm Hello all!

So after some minor staining of my doll's legs with cheap, Walmart, black stockings and leaving them on her for ~24 hours, I wanted to be a bit more careful with some of my future plans. I heard that testing things out on a sample block of material is the way to go, but I'm not sure where to get one. The few vendors I looked at didn't list any or if they did, I don't know where they'd be under.

I got an Irontech silicone girl, so a slab of meat silicone to test some of my ideas on would be great.

Should I contact Irontech directly, or does someone know a reputable vendor that can source me some?

Thanks!
Hello, we have TPE Test Piece of several skin colors here.
TPE Test Piece: https://www.coeros.com/product/tpe-test-piece/
If you need Sample Blocks from other doll manufacturers, I can also try to contact them for you. :glou:

Best Wishes,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

INFORMATIONS