anniesdollhouse.com

First Doll and a review of Annie's

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
Chum007
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: First Doll and a review of Annie's

Post by Chum007 »

Nice doll. I’m getting a similar 150M doll so your post helps me feel more secure in my decision.

MT1BOOTY
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MT1BOOTY »

cynical_optimist wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:13 pm And after her look was completed! All in all I'm thrilled with Aubry and I can't thank Annie's Dollhouse and Kelly enough!
Loving this freckled redheaded look. She is super cute. 👌

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

Aubry's a delight!

Welcome to WM 150 life -- she is not for the faint of heart but if you have a sickness for tha thiccness few other dolls can compare.

Thanks for these inspiring pics -- I really need to take some more of my WM 150 the next time we play.

INFORMATIONS