realsexdoll.com

Hello to eyeryone

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

antares
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Hello to eyeryone

Post by antares »

IN SHORT : Yes FIREDOLL IS OK.
Be really carefull with hands.
Avoid to use butthole... it cracks easily.
Expect to have some repair to do.
and if it's your first doll expect you to be bad at keeping her in good shape.

Hi with a bit of delay here's my toughts about firedolls (i had 2 actually)

It's a totally decent brand. considering complaints about more expensives brands my "kind" of dolls can be found at firedoll / zelex / WM and starperry.

I read some really bad review on the 3 last brand wich are far more expensive than firedolls. And I'm actually thinking about buying another doll but i'm not on a hurry and the more i read review about more expensive brand the more i think i will buy again a firedoll.

Now the story.
My first doll was a small firedoll the 157.
First doll, lot of mistakes ! Expect to fail and break your first doll, it hurts a bit but it takes time to handle the doll manipulations and avoid damaging her. I used her butthole a buch of time and it cracked the tpe to the vagina not good. Butthole are weakspots.
So yep, she didn't last very long... one year.

Special notice about HANDS. hands and especially fingers are weak as hell. On my first doll i tried to open TPE and fix the wire hand. Really bad idea. the best is just to remove them by catching them... the hand became sloppy but the damage are lower.

Second doll a 166 big breast.
This time i've learned my errors from my first doll. And i was more carefull with hand and moving the doll. The 166 has less good hole placement than the 157 so the doggystyle is almost impossible. Now she is close to 2 years old. I finally removed every wire in her hand cause they broke one by one anyway, even with caring a lot about it.
I honestly think that the "standing" option is not a thing. Joints Will (and in every brand) come to loose. So the doll become more "flexible" but wont hold position well. Reparing a tpe doll is quite simple but will quite often lead to visible scars. Not a big deal but expect cracks between legs and the reparation needs a bit of practice.
Overrall after 2 years my second firedoll is in "good condition" the gel breast has wasted a bit of volume but really not much, the hands are wireless now, and a big scars between her vagina and her right leg. That's all. Again, if u compare with higher end brands it's not really a surprise.
I hope it helps :)

INFORMATIONS