Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Real X AI or real ripoff?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Voltage
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Real X AI or real ripoff?

Post by Voltage »

Brick wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:39 pm Harmony has been out there for about 6 yrs and I don't see anything like her on the market yet. If what you think can be done, why hasn't it? Because its not fiscally or mechanically viable. And it won't be for at least a couple decades from now......maybe!

I think people seem to forget what Harmony's primary function is and that she fulfills it beautifully...
Yes, but that's 6 years ago now. Any new advancements? I'd imagine Abyss hasn't been resting on it's laurels... or have they? Some new skews would be nice. Oral function? Anything?

Brick

Post by Brick »

Voltage wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:13 pm
Brick wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:39 pm Harmony has been out there for about 6 yrs and I don't see anything like her on the market yet. If what you think can be done, why hasn't it? Because its not fiscally or mechanically viable. And it won't be for at least a couple decades from now......maybe!

I think people seem to forget what Harmony's primary function is and that she fulfills it beautifully...
Yes, but that's 6 years ago now. Any new advancements? I'd imagine Abyss hasn't been resting on it's laurels... or have they? Some new skews would be nice. Oral function? Anything?
Another basic econ course. Unless there is sales or investment, there is no R&D $. The money runs out, so does the development. You dont understand basic business, it has nothing to do with laurels..
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Voltage
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Voltage »

Brick wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:39 pm Another basic econ course. Unless there is sales or investment, there is no R&D $. The money runs out, so does the development. You dont understand basic business, it has nothing to do with laurels..
In other words, they’re not making money. You’re affiliated with them? I’d like to know how. You’re awfully defensive and rude to potential customers.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Voltage wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:59 pm
Brick wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:39 pm Another basic econ course. Unless there is sales or investment, there is no R&D $. The money runs out, so does the development. You dont understand basic business, it has nothing to do with laurels..
In other words, they’re not making money. You’re affiliated with them? I’d like to know how. You’re awfully defensive and rude to potential customers.
Sorry Dude, but I just get tired of off hand comments about Rd from guys who just dont know what R&D or manufacturing entails. RD is making money, but not enough to sink much into new dev on the Sexbot. I am sorry if you feel slighted, however teaching you basic business logic is not my job. I can tell you RD is the premier doll maker in the business and is offering the most advanced Sexbot on the market today. And probably in the lowest price point you will ever get for this tech. No other doll maker can match the engineering or realism of a RD. Not an opinion, as I have seen RD side by side with the competition. I simply tell them the facts from my experiences in the RD production facility and in my bed with the product. Most potential customers would rather have that, than me kissing their butts for business..

jca
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jca »

This is an open forum, we should be allowed to discuss opinions and observations and not have them shut down and dismissed.

Brick

Post by Brick »

jca wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:26 pm This is an open forum, we should be allowed to discuss opinions and observations and not have them shut down and dismissed.
You can say anything you want inside the forum rules. I am. Just dont get butt hurt when I call you out for your unqualified opinion or observation. If you tried asking questions, instead of making statements about a product or process you no really nothing about, you would learn so much more. Your opinions would count for something, instead of just misinformation. I try to be here for education about Realdolls and Harmony. I am not an enabler of uneducated opinions about the product. I want you to know the truth about this product and make an informed decision about purchasing it. If you are looking for a butt knuzler to tell you what you want to hear, thats not why I am here..

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

As the OP I have to say we've gone pretty far afield from the context of the original post. The original post had ZERO to do with the doll created by them. The original post was about the AI bot created by Abyss, how it was wholly inadequate as a stand alone product and the relatively poor level of support for that particular product.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Dollyman25442 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:54 pm As the OP I have to say we've gone pretty far afield from the context of the original post. The original post had ZERO to do with the doll created by them. The original post was about the AI bot created by Abyss, how it was wholly inadequate as a stand alone product and the relatively poor level of support for that particular product.
I agree, as a stand alone product the real girl ai was at best a very basic chatbot.I have not been involved in it or followed its development. I was all in with the sexbot development Abyss had simply too many irons in the fire so to speak and that divided the R&D dollars. I think even Matt would agree they took on more than they could handle in the beginning. But that’s Matt, he is an artist with a desire to bring his creations to everyone….

DollNFuture

Post by DollNFuture »

I would throw in my two cents and say right on Brick! Real doll is still the most advanced product that seems to be available on the market. Let me give an example. I have asked numerous Doll manufacturers and vendors about how large a cock a freaking sex doll can take since they make them all to handle about 17 cm x 2 cm wide. Question is technical, how much additional stretch can the product take without tearing or busting your member!? I guess the manufacturers in China feel like that’s adequate but over here stateside I know that’s nowhere near the average guy! So Realdoll at least makes their dolls fuckable. I think that deserves a damned big hats off and development accolades. As for AI, it takes big money to do this type of stuff at least they are trying to make it available to the consumer at some kind of a reasonable price. It’s gonna be full of glitches. Although I agree a lot of them should be worked out by now it seems. So for me personally it looks like I am 100% limited to RealDoll as an option for a doll with which one can have sex. Even the other silicone manufactures that are putting silicone dolls on the market have not solved the problem of the size limitations and this is especially a problem since the silicone on those products do not seem to stretch very much. Everyone says “get a TPE doll“ and I’m like are you freaking kidding me I don’t wanna die from chemical poisoning! :haha4:

Voltage
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Voltage »

I just wanted to see new skews man.

INFORMATIONS