sexyrealsexdolls.com

Thickest Doll Ever! - Shavonne!

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Apec23

Re: Thickest Doll Ever! - Shavonne!

Post by Apec23 »

Bumping to see if anyone here has bought the shavonne doll? I am very interested in this or the related sy157. Have not seen any reviews on either of them?..
YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
R3

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

What is the point buying a big butt doll which is very hard to fuck from behind since her LHP is terrible. Look how they have hidden her butt-hole deep inside her butt-cheeks. I like to lay my dolls flat on their tummies and enter their butt. With this doll this is mission impossible.

Cheers!

Sili

PS. They dont even provide proper doggie pics which sort of proves my point.
anotherunfuckablebigbuttdoll.jpg
anotherunfuckablebigbuttdoll.jpg (55.31 KiB) Viewed 990 times

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

5-(0).jpg
5-(0).jpg (207.54 KiB) Viewed 959 times
5-(1).jpg
5-(1).jpg (145.87 KiB) Viewed 959 times
:glou:

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

It really depends, many customer love them. This particular model is very popular for those looking for a big volume doll. If anal is very important to you, perhaps there are better options
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Apec23

Post by Apec23 »

Nouchi wrote:
    5-(0).jpg
    5-(1).jpg
    :glou:

Where did you snag these photos? This doll is till on my top 5 first doll to buy but need more info/see reviews of it before anything.
    YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
    R3

dallen9998

Post by dallen9998 »

Nice doll. Really curvy. Really damn heavy.

I guess you could say this doll made me a better person by inspiring me to go to the gym.

neutrino
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by neutrino »

Have they been able to reposition the anus for this doll by now? It's been years since we made the complaint about that. The mold is perfect, so how hard is it just to reposition the holes? I would have bought this doll long ago if the LHP were correct.

Has there been any new doll with butt 50+ inches since then?

Pussy69
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

neutrino wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:08 pm Have they been able to reposition the anus for this doll by now? It's been years since we made the complaint about that. The mold is perfect, so how hard is it just to reposition the holes? I would have bought this doll long ago if the LHP were correct.

Has there been any new doll with butt 50+ inches since then?
    Yeah the doll is too expensive to own just for the body sculpt. If sex is a struggle even for anal then this doll will phase out until a better mold rises.
    Nope - Id say the closest huge butt doll to her is the WM 150cm M-cup, but shes abit shorter well most huge butt dolls are short. This is the only doll on the market with an actual PAWG ass at a good height only problem is that LHP kinda defeats the purpose of its existence. Anal should be doable from doggy just gotta spread those cheeks.
    Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
    Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
    6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
    YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
    Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Deadman 9000

Post by Deadman 9000 »

SRSD wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:07 pm I don't think that people are aware of how big this doll is so...
    that's AMAZING
    i want one! i am making a wooden doll with removable plates and i'm gearing for different types of asses and busts. that the maximum i hope to make if i even can

SRSD
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Deadman 9000 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:27 pm
    SRSD wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:07 pm I don't think that people are aware of how big this doll is so...
    that's AMAZING
    i want one! i am making a wooden doll with removable plates and i'm gearing for different types of asses and busts. that the maximum i hope to make if i even can
    some people do some people don't but we always inform them about it
    The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS