www.thecityofsexy.com

Breast Inflation

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Breast Inflation

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi guys.

Has anyone done any breast inflation on their Gynoid? I'm not trying to add any cup sizes here but just return my Model 11 to her original appearance. After two and a half years she has some sag in the breasts that make her look older than I would like.

Does Gynoid sell the gel or whatever they're using in the breasts and provide anything official on where to inject the doll? If not, has anyone here done any inflation themselves?

The only thread I found was for TPE dolls.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

VinnyD

Re: Breast Inflation

Post by VinnyD »

Hi,

Irontech sended me this Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZwzkNmYWXY

It worked really good for me and is a simple and cheap solution.
I used the plastic syringe and it worked well.
Just destroy the membrane in the needle with a smaller needle.
My Ladies:
Betty(Irontech SR 160),
Lara(Zelex 155),
Tay(Zelex SLE 171),
Kara(Zelex SLE 164),
Berenice(WM 168 L cup),
Jill&Ada(Gamelady Doll 165),
Ayumi(Starpery 165 G).

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Breast Inflation

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hey VinnyD.

This was very helpful and informative. Thank you for sending my way! I've received another message as well and am looking forward to resolving this shortly.

Thanks again.

nosmoking1979

Re: Brustinflation

Post by nosmoking1979 »

But I would write to Gynoid, who will send you the right silicone mixture. This is not the case as undesirable reactions occur

INFORMATIONS