realsexdoll.com

Can you judge a vinyl doll's condition without removing it from its wrapper?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Re: Can you judge a vinyl doll's condition without removing it from its wrapper?

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

Inflator_Mouse wrote:
I've taken pictures of my wrapped Zena, and have added them to my DollAlbum.
⬜⬜Maybe it's not easy to find those pictures
inside the huge "DollAlbum" archive! :multi:

⬜⬜It wouldn't be bad if you posted a link here
to that picture gallery, or wrote the name of the album,
or your username that you use inside "DollAlbum".... :idea:

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

Aerial

Re: Can you judge a vinyl doll's condition without removing it from its wrapper?

Post by Aerial »

yorktown wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:03 amThe main dangers to stored air babes are UV Light & moisture - once opened from the plastic seal and removed from the box the air babe should be stored at room temperature
Unlike latex, PVC foil is uncritical when left in its package. PVC can rot by fungus if too moist (e.g. by mouth inflation) and may loose plasticizer by too much heat and slowly decompose by too much sunlight and ozone (but much slower than latex). If you worry about opening a sealed original package (if it ever was airtight at all), store it in a knotted PE/PP plastic bag in a dark place to have the same storage condition like before. The tiny additional bit of air inside a bag won't harm.

Even with latex, the small amount of trapped ozone and oxygene (which reacts with latex when exposed to daylight) inside an airtight bag does way less harm than the infinite stream of additional room air when stored not airtight.

Inflator_Mouse
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Inflator_Mouse »

Kimmi Lovecok wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:14 am
Inflator_Mouse wrote:

Sorry, I'm still new, and didn't know if linking was allowed. Here is the link:

https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11949

I've been terribly busy lately, but I'll try to respond more quickly next time.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great stuff " I_M " :thumbs_up:

These Tak Shing/ Seven Creations inflata Babes are among the best in the inflata world - sadly they are very rare today

However in the 80' to early 90's - they were everywhere

The "Zena Fulsome" sensation was such a "thing" of the late 80's - to see her name again some 35 + years later brings a smile to my face :mrgreen:

Good luck on your sale " I_M " -M hopefully you'll keep her instead - and enjoy her company - they are rather very much "Brilliant" as a sex toy

Stay inflated

hopshing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hopshing »

Inflator_Mouse wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:42 pm
Kimmi Lovecok wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:14 am
Inflator_Mouse wrote:

Sorry, I'm still new, and didn't know if linking was allowed. Here is the link:

https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11949

I've been terribly busy lately, but I'll try to respond more quickly next time.
For what it's worth, I think you can post pictures and use the marketplace now.

Inflator_Mouse
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Inflator_Mouse »

Okay, so I just unwrapped my sealed Zena. After all this time and discussion I ended up opening her. My unwrapped Zena was in worse condition than I had thought, so I opened and inflated my sealed Zena to confirm its condition. It looked like new, and after an hour showed no leakage, and most importantly "new doll" smell, if you know what I mean. I kept it inflated for an hour, took my pictures, and re-boxed it. Here are the pictures I took (sorry for the awful backdrop, but that was the only room in the house available):

https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11981

I'll be putting her up for sale later. If anyone who responded is interested in buying my Zena, let me know and I'll offer you a discount. Thanks for all your help and consideration!

hopshing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hopshing »

Inflator_Mouse wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:22 am Okay, so I just unwrapped my sealed Zena. After all this time and discussion I ended up opening her. My unwrapped Zena was in worse condition than I had thought, so I opened and inflated my sealed Zena to confirm its condition. It looked like new, and after an hour showed no leakage, and most importantly "new doll" smell, if you know what I mean. I kept it inflated for an hour, took my pictures, and re-boxed it. Here are the pictures I took (sorry for the awful backdrop, but that was the only room in the house available):

https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=11981

I'll be putting her up for sale later. If anyone who responded is interested in buying my Zena, let me know and I'll offer you a discount. Thanks for all your help and consideration!
She's even prettier than I'd remembered! I'd cherish her, should you be willing to sell her to me!

INFORMATIONS