www.myrobotdoll.com

High praise for MyRobotDoll

Reviews on My Robot Doll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
KD2791
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

High praise for MyRobotDoll

Post by KD2791 »

Hey all,
Been lurking on this forum for a long while, and wanted my first post to be a positive review of MyRobotDoll. After hemming and hawing, I decided to purchase a Zelex through them. Alice sets the gold standard for customer service. She answered all of my questions in a timely and informative manner, and went so far as to assist me with some bad timing on my part, and that alone propelled her to the stratosphere as far as I'm concerned. If you are having any reservations about making a purchase, or undecided as to which vendor to use, you won't go wrong with MyRobotDoll.

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: High praise for MyRobotDoll

Post by My Robot Doll »

Dear KD2791,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on the forum! We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience purchasing a Zelex doll from us. It's wonderful to know that Alice was able to assist you effectively and promptly. Your feedback reinforces our commitment to delivering excellent customer service.

We strive to meet the gold standard for both product quality and customer support. Your feedback serves as a testament to our efforts and encourages us to continually elevate our standards.

Thank you once again for choosing MyRobotDoll. Should you have any further questions or require additional assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,

MyRobotDoll Support Team
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

INFORMATIONS