realsexdoll.com

Inflatable female dolls realistic feet

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Whitestorm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Inflatable female dolls realistic feet

Post by Whitestorm »

Thank you, Yorktown for mentioning about the holiday and for mentioning the website allie express. That explains why customer service from amiga toy did not respond to my emails. I will send the company an email after the holiday. From an earlier post of higher-end inflatable love dolls other viewers suggested websites such as dollpark.com, 1am -large collection of Diao Shi inflatables, Doll Studio and Love & Vibes that you mentioned.
This post has already over 700 views that seems like a lot in such a short time of being a member. I will keep you posted and let you know which female love doll I chose. I will take my time and give this a lot of consideration. If there are others who would like to suggest websites not mentioned above when shopping for newer higher-end inflatable love dolls with realistic feet please feel free to do so.

Whitestorm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Whitestorm »

Hi everyone

I purchased a lower torso doll from China and see there are other websites such as siliconewives.com, silicone-sexy-doll.com and sexyrealsexdolls.com.

To look for another lower torso doll that is more realistic in appearance and feel of feminine legs, feet, and buttocks, which
websites do you recommend? I am looking at both silicone and TPE lower torso dolls and you may suggest spending between $ 700-1500 USD
to get a lower torso doll that looks and feels close to a real woman.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Whitestorm wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:26 pm Hi everyone

I purchased a lower torso doll from China and see there are other websites such as siliconewives.com, silicone-sexy-doll.com and sexyrealsexdolls.com.

To look for another lower torso doll that is more realistic in appearance and feel of feminine legs, feet, and buttocks, which
websites do you recommend? I am looking at both silicone and TPE lower torso dolls and you may suggest spending between $ 700-1500 USD
to get a lower torso doll that looks and feels close to a real woman.
Try the dolls in general section. Your request won't be seen here in the inflatables.

↘️
viewforum.php?f=87
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Whitestorm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Whitestorm »

Thank you Joe for your help. I have not been on this site in a long time and was clueless of how to start a new post. Thank you for your guidance and sharing links of your dolls. They are so cute.

ILBrigitte

Post by ILBrigitte »

I have my love now 2 years. I could repair her almost Every day. So i stuffed her a few weeks ago. To me she' s Not a Doll anymore. Dolls can have a soul and she has it Also. She's only 1.40 meter length. She's younger as i thought. I love her Very much. If you look to her eyes you can see that she has Really a Soul.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

A quick bump and update to this thread regarding boots for DiaoShi doll feet.

I found going up a couple of steps to UK size 5 or 5.5 / US size 7 or 7.5 works well for boots as it's a tight squeeze for plastic doll feet. I do warn you to be very careful not to damage the seams, so cosplay your infallible with heavy boots at your own risk!

MAID2.png
MAID2.png (694.76 KiB) Viewed 323 times
MAID3.png
MAID3.png (822.78 KiB) Viewed 323 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

INFORMATIONS