sexyrealsexdolls.com

Rubjoy robotic masturbator review

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
randyb100
Former Member

Rubjoy robotic masturbator review

Post by randyb100 »

I had a few people request a review of the Rubjoy from my Inventor's Corner post about making a robotic head with it.

I got it in the mail today from Toronto. It was actually extremely quick. It wasn't supposed to arrive until tomorrow, yet here it is.

The package came in plain brown paper and was a plain white box with no logos or anything on it. The shipping address was under a person's name, but then had "Winkgrin LLC" underneath. Someone could probably Google that and come up with the product, but it's otherwise discrete.
Package as it arrived
Package as it arrived
InkedIMG_20211221_151506_1.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
Box underneath
Box underneath
InkedIMG_20211221_151555_1.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
The Rubjoy itself feels very solid. It doesn't feel like a cheap adult novelty product. The plastic is thick and it has some weight to it. The AC adapter fits in snugly and doesn't look or feel like it will break, either.
Rubjoy out of the box
Rubjoy out of the box
IMG_20211221_151814_1.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
The package was well done, with some grey egg crate on the top and the bottom, then everything placed in individual plastic bags. It includes the Rubjoy, a screw-on arm with multiple adjustment points, a 1/2 inch thick clear base with the Rubjoy logo on it, extra rubber bands (and I ordered even more), the AC adapter, a small metal (and extremely hard to open) packet of lubricant, and a few loose leafs with the product logo and where to download the app (it's on the Play Store, actually).
Included sleeve
Included sleeve
IMG_20211221_151900_1.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
Flyer and included lube
Flyer and included lube
IMG_20211221_152836_1.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
The original setup was easy. It's mostly assembled. Just wrap the rubber bands around the included sleeve and screw on the arm to the Rubjoy and then to the base. It says on their website it's compatible with tripods, so I will be trying it out once I dig out my old one.
First setup
First setup
IMG_20211221_152225_1.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
After downloading the app, you have to make an account. The app needs both Bluetooth and location access, and it did concern me that they had this much data. I went through this with Segway scooters, though, and it's actually just passing the location to make sure you connect to the right one if there's multiples in the same area. It still bugs me, though.

The app comes with 9 prerecorded patterns that automatically loop. You can make your own as well, and then share any of them. There's also some base controls to modify before playing the pattern, such as the home position of the arms, the length of the stroke, the tilt, balance, and speed.
Base position set to highest
Base position set to highest
IMG_20211221_154144_1.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
Base position set to lowest
Base position set to lowest
IMG_20211221_154155_1.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
So on my test run, I was having issues with the included sleeve. It's called a Youcups and lists their site as Youcups.com. It's a Chinese company. The sleeve would actually slip out of the harder base, so I attached the only toy I had available: a Cal Exotics automatic penis pump.
Rubjoy with Cal Exotics penis pump
Rubjoy with Cal Exotics penis pump
IMG_20211221_180246_1.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 3623 times
So this worked but I had to extend the arm way out and then set the height up. It gave a great suction/vibration while also giving a good tug. I need to find a good mouth-like sleeve if any of you have recommendations. The Rubjoy can fit larger toys than you realize. Using the penis pump made me want to find the tripod as I was having problems with the arm detaching from the Rubjoy and it just turning randomly. There is a small bag of tools (like an allen wrench and some other things) so I'm pretty sure I was supposed to tighten it up more than I did. I'm leaving it loose for now because of my blowjob robot project since I won't be using the stand at all.

Overall, I think it's great and will be great for the project I'm working on. I'm modifying a wireframe bust into a blowjob machine. You can see my post about it on Inventor's Corner. I'm just waiting on the rest of the materials to arrive.

randyb100
Former Member

Re: Rubjoy robotic masturbator review

Post by randyb100 »

Here's a quick video I took of it in action but there's more on the website.

I think with adjusting the arms to the furthest down position that it will fit great inside the bust for my misogy-bot 69000.
Attachments
Misogy-bot mockup
Misogy-bot mockup
mockup-1.png (292.39 KiB) Viewed 3620 times
VID_20211221_153927.mp4
(15.89 MiB) Downloaded 749 times

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

For other oral sleeves, I've really liked Elsa Babe's vampire mouth toy - it's a little larger than their 'regular' oral sleeve, though it still has a somewhat small mouth opening

https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/sex- ... ex-dolls-4

It's platinum silicone and has a small half-decent tongue

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

manobon wrote:For other oral sleeves, I've really liked Elsa Babe's vampire mouth toy - it's a little larger than their 'regular' oral sleeve, though it still has a somewhat small mouth opening

https://www.elsababe.com/index.php/sex- ... ex-dolls-4

It's platinum silicone and has a small half-decent tongue
It looks nice and detailed but for my robot project I will need a hard outer shell for it. I've bought a few similar toys from Amazon.co.jp before and they get really mushy feeling. I'm sure it'd work with the Rubjoy just fine but not with the rest of my plan.

randyb100
Former Member

Post by randyb100 »

I'm also not spending $150 for a sleeve when I can get one from Amazon for $14. That's MAJOR price gouging, and from a company that offers some of the more affordable dolls on the market. I almost bought an Elsababe instead of a Silidoll earlier this year.

On a related note, I found Charmko.store has several Japanese/Chinese dolls available around $1000-1500 that aren't available at most other stores.

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

Any more updates on this?
I'm genuinely curious about this toy, and their site seems to be down for the count.

rubjoyrobot

Post by rubjoyrobot »

Robinvlum wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:24 pm Any more updates on this?
I'm genuinely curious about this toy, and their site seems to be down for the count.
Hey, Rubjoy Robot here, we have survived. Just doing some website testing after the move (website was moved) and should be back up shortly.

Soultaker781
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Soultaker781 »

Great! So when can you expect orders to resume? I still have some of that prize money laying around so I'm game if it's available to ship soon.

rubjoyrobot

Post by rubjoyrobot »

This week we should resume. Rubjoy robots ready to ship.

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

Nice! I accidentally locked myself out of my account and just got to seeing this now!
I'm probably gonna order one soon. Do you guys know how long it takes to ship to the US west coast?

Claymotion

Post by Claymotion »

I think ive cracked this!!!!! I took the rubber bands off the rubjoy and used some 1.5" screws with big flatwashers to screw into a WM dolls head. The screws go in the crook of the Rubjoys arms without going actually into the machine at all and screw into the dolls head below the ears.

I have a video of it working but not sure how to post it, or if you want to see a doll head sucking me ... kinda hard to show without SHOWING

INFORMATIONS