http://www.climax-doll.com/

BBW Small Sex Doll J58cm Una - Picture Review.

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Beepboop92

Re: BBW Small Sex Doll J58cm Una - Picture Review.

Post by Beepboop92 »

Maxwedge wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:37 am
She's fine if you like A cups. Your penis will show more "belly bulge" than the J58 or J60 because there is less meat on her bones, and I think her vagina is slightly shallower/shorter than the 58/60 but it's still long enough to take all or most of my 6.5". Of the J series dolls I'd say just get the body you like most (I think there are 5 bodies) and you can get any of the heads for it.

The 72cm tpe dolls are a totally different animal. They feel better (tpe always does) but leave a lot to be desired in the sculpt department:
*The breasts are connected in the middle. If they were separated you could get a decent titty fuck.
*The anal cavity feels better than the vagina, but is too close to the outer surface and you will bulge out of her back (looks bad).

Here is my review of the 72:
viewtopic.php?t=126670
Tpe feels better? I thought silicone was always the more premium option. Thanks for the insight though!

OnaCell

Post by OnaCell »

Maxwedge wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:34 pm Oh my, no my girl never tore like that. You're not wearing a sandpaper condom, are you? I had sex with my doll 8 to 10 times before I dissected her. Maybe the lube you're using is bad for her silicone flesh? I always use a water-based lube like KY or Astroglide (or the wallymart "equate" brand). Anything oil based will eat silicone (even though oil is fine on TPE dolls).
Not to be rude but you know nothing about lubes and their relationship to tpe and silicone. You NEVER use oil or silicone based lube on tpe. Silicone on the other hand can handle oil and water based lube. I know this because I have like 20 tpe onaholes and 7 or so platinum silicone masturbators. To me this is misinformation that can lead to thousands of dollars in ruined doll
Last edited by Studio on Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: TPE can take oil or water-based lube. Oil may remove make up/nipple/labia color though so be careful. Silicone only use water-based lube, do not use oil.

Rotgut_the_bloated

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

why do you need 20 onaholes? Is 1 not enough? Then after u destroy her you buy new

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

OnaCell wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:16 am
Maxwedge wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:34 pm Oh my, no my girl never tore like that. You're not wearing a sandpaper condom, are you? I had sex with my doll 8 to 10 times before I dissected her. Maybe the lube you're using is bad for her silicone flesh? I always use a water-based lube like KY or Astroglide (or the wallymart "equate" brand). Anything oil based will eat silicone (even though oil is fine on TPE dolls).
Not to be rude but you know nothing about lubes and their relationship to tpe and silicone. You NEVER use oil or silicone based lube on tpe. Silicone on the other hand can handle oil and water based lube. I know this because I have like 20 tpe onaholes and 7 or so platinum silicone masturbators. To me this is misinformation that can lead to thousands of dollars in ruined doll
I'm not looking to argue, but um,... You're 1000% wrong. Says everyone on this forum, including the doll manufacturers. And I never said to use silicone lube on TPE.

TPE is safe with Mineral oil / Baby oil OR any water-based lube.
Silicone dolls are safe with water-based lube.

There may be other safe alternatives, but my statement is true.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

OnaCell wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:16 am You NEVER use oil or silicone based lube on tpe. Silicone on the other hand can handle oil and water based lube.
TPE can take oil or water-based lube. Oil may remove make up/nipple/labia color though so be careful. Silicone only use water-based lube, do not use oil.

OnaCell

Post by OnaCell »

Maxwedge wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:29 pm
OnaCell wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:16 am
I'm not looking to argue, but um,... You're 1000% wrong. Says everyone on this forum, including the doll manufacturers. And I never said to use silicone lube on TPE.

TPE is safe with Mineral oil / Baby oil OR any water-based lube.
Silicone dolls are safe with water-based lube.

There may be other safe alternatives, but my statement is true.
Baby oil and mineral oil are not oil based lubes. That's also two very specific examples for it to be wrong. The oils on your damn skin break down tpe but yet using oil based lube doesn't? It's okay to be wrong, you are.Most of you don't even know you can deep clean tpe with hydrogen peroxide and iso alcohol. That said not using oil based lube is common knowledge to the whole onahole community a much bigger community because it's more assessable. Destroy your dolls though it costs me nothing

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

OnaCell wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:50 pm Destroy your dolls though it costs me nothing
Sir/Madam please consider a less belligerent tone while we are trying to provide helpful information to you and others who might read this.

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

OnaCell,
I see you are new here, and both your posts are aggressive. Your first post was edited by TDF Management twice, and then they corrected you (in agreement with me).

What I stated, and you are fighting against, is common knowledge around here. AND it's what the doll manufacturers and sellers recommend.
I appreciate that you have had 20 pocket pussies. Who hasn't?
But this thread, MY thread, is about a DOLL.
I've invested nearly $12k in them. Most of them (listed in my signature) have been picture reviewed here over the years and NONE of them have ever suffered damage from improper lube or maintenance.

Please cease and decist.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

INFORMATIONS