Starpery.com

AI Server

Got an idea? Need an invention?
frankinstien

AI Server

Post by frankinstien »

I have a question: With all the tools that are out there to do deep fakes, transform images to 3D models and AI chatbots, would there be an interest in a product
that comprises of a server with high end GPUs with polished tools that allow doll owners to experience a virtualized entity that they could interact with. This product
would include AR glasses, real time animation tools, cameras, vaginal insert sensors, along with the ability to interact with the virtual bot through a phone link and have
the bot see and hear where the owner is located anywhere in the world. So, the doll experience becomes more like a real girlfriend.

The reason for a personal server solution is privacy and complete freedom from censorship as well as lowering if not eliminating liability issues regarding sexual
content. If the solution were a cloud solution then privacy has to be invaded since the business or vendor of this solution has to insure there aren't underage images
being portrayed.

Realize that solutions like Replicant are very poor, and primitive solutions. What this product can produce is hyper-photo realistic real time images with large language models
that can participate in the doll owners life experiences. These kinds of servers have the more capable GPUs with 48GB or more of ram and upwards of 34 TFlops and can have
more than one of these for a price point of a used compact car. Which could be anywhere from $7500 to $25,000 depending on the amount of horse power the doll owner wants.

Would this be of interest or something most doll owners would just shy away from since less costly and primitive solutions are good enough for them?

MrUno
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: AI Server

Post by MrUno »

I mean, shit, its still cheaper than a divorce. Ideally, yeah I wouldnt mind having my own ai. Im imagining Starks Jarvis, or something like that. A siri on steroids.

INFORMATIONS