Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Subforum for Realdollx

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

EchoRecon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Subforum for Realdollx

Post by EchoRecon »

TJ_Foxx isn't it yet time for you to create a subforum for Realdollx? I understand the several contributions that Brick has made to this, but putting his work beyond a paywall impairs discussion.

'Recon

Brick

Re: Subforum for Realdollx

Post by Brick »

EchoRecon wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:13 am TJ_Foxx isn't it yet time for you to create a subforum for Realdollx? I understand the several contributions that Brick has made to this, but putting his work beyond a paywall impairs discussion.

'Recon
$5 AND YOU GET A MILLION QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND VIDEOS OF A TANYA X IN ACTION. ALL FOR........$5........really :roll:
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Subforum for Realdollx

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Brick wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:51 pm
EchoRecon wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:13 am TJ_Foxx isn't it yet time for you to create a subforum for Realdollx? I understand the several contributions that Brick has made to this, but putting his work beyond a paywall impairs discussion.

'Recon
$5 AND YOU GET A MILLION QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND VIDEOS OF A TANYA X IN ACTION. ALL FOR........$5........really :roll:
What Brick said--- :D
:glou:

Please know it is up to the company (Abyss Creations/Realbotix) if they want a separate section for RealDollx. Meanwhile, please feel free to create topics for discuss on Realbotix in the Real Doll section.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS