www.tayu-doll.com

Your Experience with Tayu Inserts

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
returner

Your Experience with Tayu Inserts

Post by returner »

I was wondering if anybody has bad experience with WM-like inserts, but good experience with 148 insert?
I was having issue with 151 SEDoll 's inserts and hesitating to purchase Tayu 148/158 because of it.

Anybody?

ricardoqdq

Re: Your Experience with Tayu Inserts

Post by ricardoqdq »

My former WM doll had fixed LH's, so I can't speak to the inserts there. But I can say I love my Tayu inserts on both 148 and 158, and I absolutely HATE my Zelex's inserts and LH's in general. My girls' links below have some photos of the inserts if you're interested.

I should also ask, what is it you don't like about the inserts you've been using?
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

I don't have experience with Tayu inserts but i do experience with WM inserts and i absolutely hate them. Since my WM all dolls are without insert and i am super happy with the sex experience. I don't want to try another insert because in my opinion the technology is still not there yet where it should be.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:03 am I don't have experience with Tayu inserts but i do experience with WM inserts and i absolutely hate them. Since my WM all dolls are without insert and i am super happy with the sex experience. I don't want to try another insert because in my opinion the technology is still not there yet where it should be.
I see you pulled the trigger on the 151! Looking forward to your posts on that girl!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

ricardoqdq wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:37 am
goofy_dr_love wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:03 am I don't have experience with Tayu inserts but i do experience with WM inserts and i absolutely hate them. Since my WM all dolls are without insert and i am super happy with the sex experience. I don't want to try another insert because in my opinion the technology is still not there yet where it should be.
I see you pulled the trigger on the 151! Looking forward to your posts on that girl!
Yes i am looking forward for her :glou:
If the timing is right should get her before Christmas and i am usually off work for 2 weeks during Christmas - new year. Happy doll-moon? Can only hope and wait patiently.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

returner

Post by returner »

ricardoqdq wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:41 am My former WM doll had fixed LH's, so I can't speak to the inserts there. But I can say I love my Tayu inserts on both 148 and 158, and I absolutely HATE my Zelex's inserts and LH's in general. My girls' links below have some photos of the inserts if you're interested.

I should also ask, what is it you don't like about the inserts you've been using?
Your question makes me rethink what is the actual problem. I had thought it is the "gap" problem the WM-like insert can have.
Now, I believe it is probably more of the width of the vagina entrance/canal since the inserts (WM-aline/Tayu 148/Tayu 163) are stretchable up to the width of the canal when entered.
I guess my next question: can we customize the width of the vagina entrance/canal?

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

returner wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:27 pm
ricardoqdq wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:41 am My former WM doll had fixed LH's, so I can't speak to the inserts there. But I can say I love my Tayu inserts on both 148 and 158, and I absolutely HATE my Zelex's inserts and LH's in general. My girls' links below have some photos of the inserts if you're interested.

Your question makes me rethink what is the actual problem. I had thought it is the "gap" problem the WM-like insert can have.
Now, I believe it is probably more of the width of the vagina entrance/canal since the inserts (WM-aline/Tayu 148/Tayu 163) are stretchable up to the width of the canal when entered.
I guess my next question: can we customize the width of the vagina entrance/canal?
I don't know if you can customize, but it's worth reaching out to someone like Alice at MRD or another vendor and asking if Tayu can do something for you.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

INFORMATIONS