sexysexdoll.com

waiting on my sy oral

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
billymays

waiting on my sy oral

Post by billymays »

Waiting on the silicone sy oral head! Looks great! Just gotta be patient. Will report on mouth stuff lol! Mouth opens closes, has teeth, and claims to have a uvula hanging in the back of the throat but ive yet to see it pictured. Ive been waiting a loooong time for a doll with a realistic mouth that actually attempts to fulfill MY kinks. Ill make sure to tell you guys how it goes!
Attachments
factor - Copy (2).jpg
factor - Copy (2).jpg (249.31 KiB) Viewed 1586 times

billymays

Re: waiting on my sy oral

Post by billymays »

Shes here, no issues. Her mouth does not open far enough for my pervvy needs, but I could tell that from the pics. The actual oral tho! Thats pretty fucking great! It feels like a real mouth. I would like to add that I can find little info on sy doll, and the head came with no manual. Her eyes are really highquality and seem to be spring loaded, but i can see the white sides of them at the corner of the eyes after using her once. I dont know how to reset the eyes or what the mechanism is even. Ill look at it closer and see if I cant figure it out. Ill include some pics if im still having trouble.

I did not notice that this site was under review at the moment. I did have a little trouble communicating with them, and they shipped my package without sending tracking info!!
But it got here in less than 7 days!! so i was less upset about that.

ill try to include more info soon, and possibly and actual review if i can figure out where to send it

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Great face and beautiful lips!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

How long was it from order to receipt of the head?

I literally just ordered the new 6YE ROS head, but only after they responded to my email about it directly, within a day - then came to TDF and saw the alert (that wasn't there a day or so ago) - so! Just want to give myself a possible timeline etc

billymays

Post by billymays »

1 week from order to head finished, 2 weeks of waiting for me to get a decent makeup photo so they could add custom makeup, another week for delivery. If you want anything custom send them a few emails, 1 might not do it. Also communicate one sentence and one line at a time.
Like this yea?
Im assuming they lost their main translator possibly?
They are possibly relying on machine translation.
Keep it simple and everything should work out fine.
Im guessing this is why they are having forum issues atm.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

billymays wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:52 am 1 week from order to head finished, 2 weeks of waiting for me to get a decent makeup photo so they could add custom makeup, another week for delivery. If you want anything custom send them a few emails, 1 might not do it. Also communicate one sentence and one line at a time.
Like this yea?
Im assuming they lost their main translator possibly?
They are possibly relying on machine translation.
Keep it simple and everything should work out fine.
Im guessing this is why they are having forum issues atm.
Thanks so much! Genuinely appreciate it

billymays

Post by billymays »

I hope she comes through for you, shes pretty great. Not to get to far into it here, but when you pull out there is an audible 'pop' and feel that is pretty authentic!! Stunning really.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

I don't know about the doll vendor, but SY dolls was booted off the forum because they were producing knockoffs of WM dolls back in 2019. I have four SY TPE dolls from 2018-19. So they are not on alert due to scamming or quality control. As for the vendor Sexy Sex Doll, I have no clue.

billymays

Post by billymays »

Panther68 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:17 pm I don't know about the doll vendor, but SY dolls was booted off the forum because they were producing knockoffs of WM dolls back in 2019. I have four SY TPE dolls from 2018-19. So they are not on alert due to scamming or quality control. As for the vendor Sexy Sex Doll, I have no clue.
Thanks for that info! I did not even think about quality issues. Good to hear thats probably not the case. Certainly I have a fear of having my winkie fall off after using some lead based knock off doll lol. Hopefully these heads r still safe.

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

It was not so much the quality, but the fact that they copied the molds of WM dolls. I do have four of their TPE dolls from back in 2018. The stand stoically among my other dolls.
Attachments
Sy Dolls.jpg
Sy Dolls.jpg (4.71 MiB) Viewed 1353 times

billymays

Post by billymays »

They look nice! Can't say I have any complaints about mine so far!

billymays

Post by billymays »

Just wanted to leave a little heads up on this doll head. I love her! She looks much more realistic then the tpe heads I've got. The bjs she gives a fantastic! The face deformation is practically non existant. What little shifting there is just looks like the natural ( and sexy) movements that a normal woman's face would make "under pressure"! No eye buldge!!!
I do wish her head and mouth were a little bigger, its a slightly tight fit for me but it works out.

INFORMATIONS