sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 118 Elfie Unboxing

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Teabag thrower
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Sanhui 118 Elfie Unboxing

Post by Teabag thrower »

Thanks for the pretty quick reply.
However, I am in the process of jumping over my shadow and thinking about buying a 100 cm torso model. So far I have ruled it out due to the missing legs, but the suggestion of the legs almost to the knees now opens up new possibilities. The significantly higher weight is also a reason to delve deep into what you want and what you need. Last but not least, the higher price keeps the discussions with my Finance Minister in my head on this matter.

Nonetheless, your report and pictures are revealing and I thank you for that!
Gradually I gather the pieces of the mosaic and can once again assign something to its place.
All in good time. I'll look further into the tea bags.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Lovely girl! I didn't know much about this model before

small_doll_fan

Post by small_doll_fan »

Studio wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:13 am Lovely girl! I didn't know much about this model before
I’ve been looking at this doll for several years, but Sanhui’s promo photos don’t do her justice in my opinion. I finally bought her and I’m glad I did. She weighs about the same as some of the 100cm dolls but she’s a bit taller and of course I love the elf ears.

Very cute doll and I highly recommend her for those who like the smaller dolls.
Regards,
SDF

Current SDF Girls:
- Araseli (Sanhui 118cm Elfie)
- Kogata (Sanhui 92cm)
- Linnet (SanHui Dolls 65cm 'Linda', Face #4)

Former SDF Girls
- Iris (PiperDoll 100cm)
- Poey 2 (Dollhouse168 100cm)
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm)
- Elf-D (JMDoll 80cm)
- Lovely (WM Dolls 65cm)

SDF Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14842

INFORMATIONS