www.thecityofsexy.com

Model 16 Mini-Review and Pictures

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
pk4user3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Model 16 Mini-Review and Pictures

Post by pk4user3 »

It's now about 6 months (+/- me being out of town) since I received my model 16 body, and I thought it may be worthwhile to summarize some of my experience thus far. There's also been an earlier request for better pictures of this body type in this forum, and some of the pics from a recent photo session may be filling that gap.

This is not my first doll, and I am not going to describe the whole ordering, shipment, un-boxing process. I placed my order directly with Gynoid, and communication and delivery has been clear and without any issues. Regarding the specific body type, I settled for the model 16 body because I was going for a doll with a height of 165 cm, so between the apparently more popular(?) model 11 and model 13 sizes. I did order the model with firm feet (no bolts), implanted pubic hair, the vagina insert option and back opening for attaching a stand.

Overall, I am very happy with this purchase. The texture and feel of different body parts is great, and being an all silicon doll, there was no fumes or smell that I noticed whatsoever. The doll has a great skeleton, incl. excellent finger and shoulder motion. As some folks here may have noticed, I am taking more photos these days, also with a focus on more natural pose and gaze, and this overall flexibility is just great.

With all that, here's a few nitpicks:
  1. Fingers and toes: While the motion of fingers (and somewhat the toes) is awesome, I found those limbs super-sensitive. Over the past months, it happened a couple of times that a bone came through from the inside to the surface while dressing or positioning the doll. Don't even think about putting on finger gloves. I am usually protecting the toes with socks and stockings, but it's more difficult to do so for the fingers. Those limbs also feel softer than their real counterparts, so maybe somewhat more robust silicone is an option in the future. That said, those punctures can be easily fixed with a bit of silicone glue. The firm feet, BTW, have been working great, otherwise.
  2. Implanted pubic hair: The implanted hair wore off/disappeared over the course of a few weeks. Not much use of the doll for sex, but positioning, moving or wiping can easily pull hair, even if done carefully. Just something to keep in mind if you go for this option.
  3. Vagina insert: It's the first time I tried this option. Inserting or removing the insert puts quite a bit of stress on the opening on the main body, which has the sculpted genitalia. I did end up with one or two tears over time, which, again, could be fixed with a bit of silicone glue. Interestingly enough, I recently bought a replacement insert, which arrived with the genitalia molded onto the insert. Haven't circled back with Gynoid on this yet, but maybe there's been a design change over the past couple of months.
  4. Back opening: This is an option that provides a small hole in the upper back, allowing for attaching the doll to a stand that Gynoid provides. The stand has also a second mounting option, which connects to the neck of the doll. I had problems connecting the stand using the provided screw, which wouldn't fully screw into the nut within the skeleton; so the connection is not super sturdy, and sometimes the doll comes off the stand. When I contacted Gynoid, and they recommended to attach to the neck instead, which of course makes the back opening unnecessary.
Anyway, all in all a great doll and a pleasure to have at home. And here's a few pictures showcasing the body with a Lori head.
DSC00459~2.JPG
DSC00459~2.JPG (10.52 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
DSC00471~2.JPG
DSC00471~2.JPG (2.69 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
DSC00499.JPG
DSC00499.JPG (7.37 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
DSC00504~2.JPG
DSC00504~2.JPG (2.53 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
PXL_20230818_175950555.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230818_175950555.PORTRAIT.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
DSC00480.JPG
DSC00480.JPG (6.63 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
A more comprehensive set of pictures can be found in the album section.

rok4d

Re: Model 16 Mini-Review and Pictures

Post by rok4d »

Fantastic photos!

Model 16 is very nice to see.

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Stunning. She looks alive. Very pretty and natural doll.

pk4user3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pk4user3 »

rok4d wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:39 pm Fantastic photos!

Many thanks, rok4d! Working my way into proper posture and gaze :) . BTW, started following you on Twitter/X. Is that the right channel for your work?

pk4user3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pk4user3 »

peachplumpear wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:19 am Stunning. She looks alive. Very pretty and natural doll.
Thanks a lot, peachplumpear! The doll is quite busty, actually (see last picture), which becomes apparent when trying to find a proper fitting bra. But it's a love doll, after all... :wink:

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Great looking pics! Could you share some pics of the Gynoid stand and how she mounts to it, I don't recall ever seeing pictures of that.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

rok4d

Post by rok4d »

pk4user3 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:12 am
rok4d wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:39 pm Fantastic photos!

Many thanks, rok4d! Working my way into proper posture and gaze :) . BTW, started following you on Twitter/X. Is that the right channel for your work?
Yes. I am on Twitter as Kate_G and on Instagram as well. Thank you for the follow! Very appreciated. I followed back.

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

Beautiful looking doll. Great choice! How much does she weigh?

pk4user3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pk4user3 »

Caudillo wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:40 pm Beautiful looking doll. Great choice! How much does she weigh?
34 kg based on a spec sheet I captured when ordering.

pk4user3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pk4user3 »

AlexKnight wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:47 am Great looking pics! Could you share some pics of the Gynoid stand and how she mounts to it, I don't recall ever seeing pictures of that.
I don't have it set up right now, but here's pictures of the stand and the two attachments. The left one screws into the skeleton via the back opening, the right one attaches to the metal disk at the top of the neck.
PXL_20230819_212136478.jpg
PXL_20230819_212136478.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 1667 times
PXL_20230819_212158682.jpg
PXL_20230819_212158682.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 1667 times
Here's recent pictures by others showing the doll mounted:
Hope that helps.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Sexy indeed!!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Her breasts react particularly naturally to pressure and gravity, just like a real girl's breasts do.
Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

I really like this 16 model, it is well balanced (especially the rib cage is wide enough in relation to the breasts, which is not always the case with busty dolls).

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

pk4user3
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pk4user3 »

4891d wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:40 am
Her breasts react particularly naturally to pressure and gravity, just like a real girl's breasts do.
Thanks for sharing the photos. :)

I really like this 16 model, it is well balanced (especially the rib cage is wide enough in relation to the breasts, which is not always the case with busty dolls).

Indeed, it’s a beautiful design. Plus, it's so photogenic...

INFORMATIONS