sexyrealsexdolls.com

Neck Bolt

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Gary1124

Neck Bolt

Post by Gary1124 »

So, I recieved my first ever sexdoll. A 3'3" big boobed blond. 339 dollars but honestly, I think she is a knock off.
Be that as it may, when I went to install her head there were two bolts. One bolt was all thread nearly the entire length. The other bolt was threaded at one end but the other end had several balled key ways in it. Well, I tried and tried and couldn't figure for the life of me how the two would install together. So, I just put her head on using the all thread bolt. But, it only turns left or right and doesn't tilt up or down. Can anyone enlighten me? Did the wrong parts get packaged with the doll? Is something missing? Or am I dummer than I thought.
Thanks

Zephyrus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Neck Bolt

Post by Zephyrus »

You don't install them both. Pick one: screw on, or clip on. The screw on ones are more stable during fun time because having her head pop off in the middle can be somewhat off putting.

If you're taking her head on and off a lot then use the other one. It's much quicker and easier to pop her head off than to unscrew it. Screw the screw bit into the head, and the other end goes in the neck.

Neither will tilt at the bolt; this is normal. You angle her head at the neck joint. A tilting head bolt is a fairly recent invention though, so these might get more common.

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

Why don't they just have a pivot bolt permanently in the head. Then all one need do is screw it into the neck. Now it's secure, tilts up and down, and turns left and right. The frictional resist in the tpe at head and neck joining would keep it from tilting too loosely.

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

In fact, a permantly installed pivot bolt could even have a tentioning nut so as to adjust how freely the head tilts.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

As Zephyrus pointed out, for those who interchange heads frequently, as in the photographers, a quick release head is much more practical :)

INFORMATIONS