www.siliconelovers.com

Yet Another Positive SL Review

Reviews on Silicone Lovers Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
So_Far_So_SoSo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Yet Another Positive SL Review

Post by So_Far_So_SoSo »

I bought my first (well, actually, she ended up being my second, because I have zero patience and no impulse control so I bought another one that was in stock here in Australia) doll from Silicone Lovers at the end of November last year, which all went exactly to plan, and the doll even sailed through Customs without me being charged duty.

This time around, I bought another head, because apparently four heads wasn't enough. Ordering was predictably easy, the price is good, the process went smoothly, the head was manufactured, photos were great, it shipped... The tracking number came up unconfirmed, but I expected that it wouldn't work until the head got to Aus. Then the tracking details went from "unconfirmed" to "doesn't exist," shortly after I'd received an email from SL asking for a review. Oh. I had another look at the tracking info I'd been sent, and realised that the Australia Post tracking number was also a link to a Chinese parcel tracking site. I don't know about anyone else, but my Mandarin ain't great. Fortunately, random clicking on things that looked clickable got me to an English translation of the tracking info, and it turned out that my head appeared to have been sat at an airport in Sydney for a couple of weeks...

So I emailed SL. Got an answer from Louie the next day, which meant he was dealing with emails on a Sunday evening, with a promise that Nick would look into it, since Nick deals with stuff on this side of the planet. A day after that, tracking info went "live" again, and the head arrived three days later. Customer service is easy when everything goes according to plan, you see whether people care when things don't. Silicone Lovers clearly care.

Oh, and the head is gorgeous.
WM 160A, 166C & 172B, heads 70, 142, 262, 266, 368, 398, 400. So many possible people. I should probably stop soon.

INFORMATIONS