www.sm-doll.com

Sm doll review

Reviews on SM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
chevelle
Active Poster
Active Poster

Sm doll review

Post by chevelle »

Ordered a In stock doll from them I saw here on TDF, a 160D. Star was very prompt with email replies considering the time difference.
Only 'cons' would be out of the dolls (from 3 other vendors over the past few months) I've ordered this is the first time I had to pay shipping and extra pay pal fees (Which totaled right at $300). This might be normal for other sites I don't know, just from the other 3 I've used none charged that.
Also the accessories you get at this price are well, quite lacking. The cleaning irrigator in particular is something I'd expect from a 500 dollar doll not one that's 3k.
Doll was shipped on a Monday and came in that Wednesday but it didn't have to travel but a few states away not all the way across the country.
Overall very pleased with the service I got from Star , just mentioned the other things that people might want to be aware of if they are considering ordering direct from them.

INFORMATIONS