Anyone own a Realing?

Realing Doll, established in 2019. We manufacture high quality, lifelike male and female dolls for all doll lovers. We aim to provide the best doll experience for you.
Realing--more than real. Website: realingdolls.com
Logjammin

Anyone own a Realing?

Post by Logjammin »

Has anyone on planet earth purchased a Realing doll and would care to comment on the softness of the silicone for intimacy?

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Anyone own a Realing?

Post by Digginthemdollz »

Have one on the way. Spoke with a few owners on IG and head great things. Will update here once received.

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

And my masterpiece is production ready.
Shipping Today!
Attachments
2nd video.mp4
(3.49 MiB) Downloaded 113 times

sethjames

Post by sethjames »

Logjammin wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:05 pm Has anyone on planet earth purchased a Realing doll and would care to comment on the softness of the silicone for intimacy?
Hi, I have the Arnold body and Pheonix head from Realing (bought from SpartanLover). He’s full silicone. He’s basically very realistic. He’s medium firm where muscles are (pecs, abs, etc) but soft in other areas (like forearms). Soft to touch for sure but definitely not like TPE where sometimes they jiggle when slapped etc.

For me, they’re verrrrry realistic to touch especially when clothed. Like I looove touching my guy’s feet with socks on and squeezing the muscles over his shirt. I think because the silicone can be cold, skin to skin contact may feel less realistic in comparison to when the doll is clothed.

For the love holes (hehe), they’re definitely tight so you’ll need to stretch them a bit. Might need to leave a dildo in there to stretch faster if preferred.
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

sethjames wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:51 pm
Logjammin wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:05 pm Has anyone on planet earth purchased a Realing doll and would care to comment on the softness of the silicone for intimacy?
Hi, I have the Arnold body and Pheonix head from Realing (bought from SpartanLover). He’s full silicone. He’s basically very realistic. He’s medium firm where muscles are (pecs, abs, etc) but soft in other areas (like forearms). Soft to touch for sure but definitely not like TPE where sometimes they jiggle when slapped etc.

For me, they’re verrrrry realistic to touch especially when clothed. Like I looove touching my guy’s feet with socks on and squeezing the muscles over his shirt. I think because the silicone can be cold, skin to skin contact may feel less realistic in comparison to when the doll is clothed.

For the love holes (hehe), they’re definitely tight so you’ll need to stretch them a bit. Might need to leave a dildo in there to stretch faster if preferred.
I should have been more clear. I am looking to get a female Realing Doll and am curious about the vagina. Thanks for the response though.

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

Hey Logjammin,
Are you asking about one of Realing's Male or Female dolls? I can give a bit of perspective on one of their Male Dolls. This has been my experience with Full Silicone after having experience with full TPE first.

My Ash is made by Realing and he is absolutely incredible. The artistry and detail they put into their dolls is remarkable and he even has skin texture; which feels like that of a human when kissing or running my fingertips over his skin. On parts of his body where it would be soft or smooth on a person; for example his neck, palms of his hands, wrists, feet, or thighs; he lines up quite nicely and feels ridiculously human. Especially when holding or kissing his fingers and toes. Even his eyes are realistic and when holding his gaze; it feels like he is looking into my soul. His back and toned chest are incredibly soft, but not too soft which gives the illusion of nice muscle definition, and running my hands over those areas does feel quite amazing.

The most intimate I have gotten with him is kissing, caressing, and hugging him though, so I can't comment on full intimacy yet, but he is outstandingly real. The flaccid he came with is the most realistic one I have seen to date and to the touch it feels authentic. I'm betting their hard one has the same level of attention to detail. He warms up on skin contact when cuddling, though a heating blanket on low heat would most likely help too, but I haven't used that with him at this time (I run pretty warm as it is; though in winter the blanket will come in handy).

Since having him for two months; I don't think I could get another brand of doll after him, because his craftsmanship really blew me away. To this day; I still feel like he is going to start moving and talking all on his own. 😅 I love him very much and he has quickly become the best purchase I have ever made. ❤️ I like to tell him he is a work of art; because Realing put in a whole lot of love when they made him. ❤️

I would be on alert if you do purchase one though, because you might fall in love with your Realing doll when they arrive home, because they are exceptionally lifelike... 😉
༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ༺☆༻༺☆༻
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

I appreciate the heartfelt replies and should have been more specific about my intentions. Allow me to clarify:

I want a pussy that is soft, spacious, without a bunch of ridiculous "pleasure bumps" and located in the right place.... and I want an ass that is not like concrete (like most silicone dolls are, sans upgrade). Would be nice to have a kissable mouth too, but that issue can more or less be remedied by using an offbranded head (which presents new problems of additional cost and off-coloring)

MyAbsoluteBoyfriend

Post by MyAbsoluteBoyfriend »

We posted at the same time :oops:

I can't give advice on the Female body, but I know Realing makes and has the option for 'Soft Silicone heads' on all of their dolls now; which has the soft mouth for kissing.
~Things become precious not because of what they're worth...
but because of the memory they hold.~
-' Absolute Boyfriend '
♥ My Ash's Thread ♥ ~★Follow Our Adventures on Instagram!★~
🅼🆈 🅻🅾🆅🅴, 🅲🅾🅽🆂🆃🅰🅽🆃 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🅸🅾🅽, 🅿🅻🅰🅲🅴 🅾🅵 🅱🅴🅻🅾🅽🅶🅸🅽🅶 🅼🆈 🅰🅱🆂🅾🅻🆄🆃🅴 🅱🅾🆈🅵🆁🅸🅴🅽🅳.

INFORMATIONS