Starpery.com

3D printed douche for shower

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

3D printed douche for shower

Post by just a guy »

hey

I'm not sure if this is the place for this, but I own a 3d printer and have thought this idea which if not already made I will make. This is a douche that you can't replace with the shower!
It would be easier to clean the vag with this way since you get endless amount of water and you can change the water temperature when the douche is attached straight to the water source. Unlike with the expensive machines. Also it is possible to design soap distributor on the same design in the way that you drop liquid soap into containers which distributes the soap to the douche while it puch out the water thus you get soap water.

It is also possible to desing the whole thin in the way like in the expensive mahicne that the excess water leave though some sort of hose mechanism so the water don't gather into the vag and the burst like huge amount when there is alot of.
I see 2 ways of handling this
1. like I just mentioned through tube system so you can redirect the coiming out water to like toilet for example or a sink or straight into the sewer (floor hole)
2. forget the tube. There can be additional plastic "stretcher" which leaves a "hole" when you put the douche in so the water comes out from that, but then it will flow diretcly to the shower handle and into your hand.

let me know your thoughts I will design this and 3D print it anyway if it's not available, but if available I would like to get acopy of the 3D print file so I can test it

thanks
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

The Doll Man

Re: 3D printed douche for shower

Post by The Doll Man »

:multi:

★ Inventors Corner:
viewforum.php?f=6

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

just a guy wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:25 am hey

I'm not sure if this is the place for this, but I own a 3d printer and have thought this idea which if not already made I will make. This is a douche that you can't replace with the shower!
It would be easier to clean the vag with this way since you get endless amount of water and you can change the water temperature when the douche is attached straight to the water source. Unlike with the expensive machines. Also it is possible to design soap distributor on the same design in the way that you drop liquid soap into containers which distributes the soap to the douche while it puch out the water thus you get soap water.

It is also possible to desing the whole thin in the way like in the expensive mahicne that the excess water leave though some sort of hose mechanism so the water don't gather into the vag and the burst like huge amount when there is alot of.
I see 2 ways of handling this
1. like I just mentioned through tube system so you can redirect the coiming out water to like toilet for example or a sink or straight into the sewer (floor hole)
2. forget the tube. There can be additional plastic "stretcher" which leaves a "hole" when you put the douche in so the water comes out from that, but then it will flow diretcly to the shower handle and into your hand.

let me know your thoughts I will design this and 3D print it anyway if it's not available, but if available I would like to get acopy of the 3D print file so I can test it

thanks
Google " shower enema hose"
Is this what your thinking?

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

yeah this seems to be acording to the simplest plan I have without exit hose.
https://www.amazon.com/Cleanstream-Disc ... B09641G3BR

Also this has only 3 holes since enema hose is for pushing water in not recycling, but that's otherwice the idea to create tube jsut like on those expensive machines than I'll jsut give the 3d print for free for anyone to print out without charge. Also I think it propably would be good idea to include soap dispenser that you can just push soap into the stream so you can manage first to rinse out love hole with soap water then just stop pumping soap into the stream thus you get only normal water :)

So my idea is like enema shower 2.0

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Good ideas and I hope you have much success.

But before you get too far down the design process, you would be wise to research a bit on here about some of the other cleaning systems, specifically their problems and drawbacks.

Just a thought.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

that's good idea you have any specific topic in mind ?

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

Not sure how much help this will be but there are some 3d print files for a douche and drying tooI was involved in creating in this thread
(that you could probably modify to work the way you want)
viewtopic.php?t=89988
And could probably be modified to create an attachment for a wet vac if you don't want to (or can't) sit the doll over a receptacle to catch the liquids ;)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

just a guy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:21 pm that's good idea you have any specific topic in mind ?
There have been many discussions about cleaners, cleaning system and doll damage.

One core problem is that most TPE dolls are manufactured with a hole in them, then this vagina hole is plugged ... or rather is supposed to be plugged. A bad or missing plug combined with water shooting from the front of a cleaning device results in internal water, mold, rust and all kinds of nasty things. See threads by RevJack about TPE plugs for a good starting point. A vendor names COREOS put out a cleaner thing that was reviewed and concerns arose about the same issue. A water jet up the TPE twat would not lead to good things.

The sad and pathetic little douche bulb supplied with most new dolls never really caused a problem BECAUSE it was weak and pathetic. That is the dinky little thing never developed enough pressure to shoot water internally. However once folks decided to "improve" it and went to various methods of shooting water jets up the vagina, then issues really started to show up.

One option to avoid this would be to make/print a device that would be attached to hose to supply water. This would be inserted deep into the vagina until it bottomed out. The attachment would have openings to shoot water OUT and BACK, not forward and deep. They could be angled to develop a "swirl" of the water. A second part would be "twat plug". This would have a central opening (for the water supply hose) and a way to attach a drain line. Water goes in, swirls and it all comes out. The plug minimizes leaking.

Whatever you decide look over the design of TPE dolls and make it for THAT, not necessarily humans. Most doll cleaning tools are modeled after human vagina cleaning tools since those are commonly available and seem like a good starting point. However TPE dolls are NOT human so you should not be constrained by just copying human stuff.

Just things to consider.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

So what you are saying that too much pressure will tear the tpe and in time this tear will increase and water starts to break into the skeleton ?

So to combat this. I think creating many little holes not few large hole would fix this just like in shower. Shower spreads the water and the pressure, but if you take the shower end off and get 1 stream only you see how powerful the stream is compaired to the shower end.

I was thinking that creating like 1 hole that shoots straight up then couple that shoots sideways that are also positioned on the upper/ end part near the opening that shoots up. Why ? Because that way the water automatically creates pressure to the end of the love hole and forces the water and "stuff" down to the opening since pressure is on the love hole end. This would be that scenario where the pressure could create tear on the end of the hole and in time the water could leak into the skeleton.

I could create many holes to even the pressure so one single stream can't create enough pressure to tear TPE just like shower end.
Also my idea was that the faucet where you adjust the pressure in the first place normally you can use the fuill force there so the love hole cleaning with water takes like 20 seconds, but this was before thingking about the pressure tearing. I think though that even many holes on the douche the pressure build up since it is constant unlike hand douches you save tons of time and I estimate maybe 1 minute at most of constant streaming if the pressure is sufficient since it has to take out the stuff too and less pressure is more time douching. Also adding the soap dispenser so you can add soap into the stream on spot helps alot since soap make sticky not sticky

Anyway the hole things running time is based on the pressure amount mainly and to get that right I don't know I can make it right in the first try so there will be couple of douches and ya just have to test them out. I know that ehn I create these the first thing to see the stream pressure is to test it on my hand and keep it there sometime for minute for example. Then see does the pressure creates irritation to my skin and if it does then pressure is too high. If the pressure feels comfy (many holes on the douche) then I just have to bet that it won't tear TPE. I can't be sure since to be sure I should run like scientifis stress test like days on end to get data and I'm not going to do that.

I'll test it on my skin and go from there.

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Too much pressure in an area that is not well sealed will loosen the TPE ball and cause water into the doll. That is the problem. Unless you are using really high pressure TPE will not generally tear.

The many hole idea is great, in theory. In practice the love hole tends to contract and can seal the outer holes, thus leading to unexpected pressure at the tip. Something to consider.

Cheers!
... W ...

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I have ponbone this idea since I have found something better.
I write whole topic of this ,but basically I made a small sponge that I use to rinse the orifices and then just use the douche wall shower to water the orifices after using the sponge. This is very fast takes like 1-2 minutes since soaped sponge is so effective.
Here's the topic I made about this idea
viewtopic.php?p=2402165#p2402165

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
After honeymoon

INFORMATIONS