realsexdoll.com

first post and advice on hiding places

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Tignizzo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: first post and advice on hiding places

Post by Tignizzo »

trinnua wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:31 pm Due to my experience, and well when i recieve first doll i dont live with parents, but they visit me. I hide my 120 cm counterfeit doll under the couch (problem - TPE get dirty very easily) and (138cm) Sarah now live under my bed (but with package), and well my mom actually find doll afer several monthes *and as true christian make scandal. As BJD collector i think its better to keep or start from small dolls (because my parents accepts my collection and this side hobby... after some time, and love that dolls), there smaller chances that parents think that this doll for sex.
Thanks I appreciate the advice although not if they couldn't accept the situation in case they find it even if it's smaller but I'm happy if it ended well for you, in any case I don't intend to take a full doll at the moment and I have realized that the weight may be too much for a wardrobe but lately I've discovered that there are dolls and you can remove and put the legs back on and this allows me to have more points where to put it

trinnua

Post by trinnua »

Yes, there is option to buy full doll with removable legs (and full size doll can be stored in big suitcase with that option. When i orders Sarah, there was option for this (for 70 USD but i dont order it, as i had limited budget)
Well, its not ended but i live alone and still hiding Sarah)

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

Tignizzo wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:38 am Hello everyone
This is my first post in the TDF, I'm here to ask you for advice and opinions.
I've discovered the world of sexdolls for a long time now and I'm happy that there is a community I can ask for advice, that said.
I'm thinking of getting an Irontech 140cm, I'm here to ask about where I was thinking of hiding it, sadly I still live with my parents so it's something I have to think about and I was thinking of putting it on top of my wardrobe, part of the reason I wanted to do this post was because I haven't seen anyone write about it so just to be safe I want to ask.
If in case you want to ask me to evaluate the weight of the doll I have already searched and what can I say I really like the heavy ones
I have seen that many propose to say directly about the doll but for me it is not an option since my family sees them as a sort of Taboo, let's say that on the other hand I am making preparations to avoid all the problems but mainly it has to be on top of the wardrobe.
I evaluated other options but the one in the wardrobe is the most discreet and also without a ladder or a chair you can't get there and therefore unless you are looking for something there you don't look for it
Let's say I could say more but for now I'll stop here because I'm afraid of losing the thread and lastly I want to say that English is not my native language so please forgive me if in certain parts maybe you don't understand

in any case, thanks for your attention

e ciao a tutti gli italiani del forum
Seeing as you live in your parents home...... I'd suggest to first come up with a very believable explanation for having a doll. Run it through your mind several times so you'll be ready to talk "calmly" with your parents about it, should (or when...) they find her. Me personally....... I wouldn't risk it..... but that's just me. :thumbs_up:

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

If you like busty ones check sino doll new torso with H cup at 93 Cm and is around 30kg weight. Still heavy to lift up ans hide it on top of wardrobe but lighter then the 51kg you mentioned.

Other option is replace your wardrobe with a big one, big enough to hang a doll inside and make sure you put a locker to the doors. Find someone that can do that before you even get the wardrobe delivered so you have an excuse if the question being asked that it was delivered like that. 2nd fail safe have the craftsman built an wall of thin ply wood inside and the doll stay behind it. So if they ever ask to open it is nothing to see. You might have a bit to do removing ply wood, then getting doll out, install, use etcetera. If you live with your parents i would also recommend condoms, they help a lot not having to go with her so often to the shower and just clean her when is the right time. You can google and search the Internet about what i wrote if is possible and how much will cost you.

I live in a house with multiple people basically i rent a room and i got 3 dolls and 1 torso + many toys and 1 torso on its way. So i manage to hide things pretty well. Someone might of believe something when one doll was delivered cause it was an 150cm package but they don't care is life as usual and i pay my rent with money i earn. But i get the parents is a different story i wish mine were still around after i hit 20 even if it was just to scold me. Life goes on and we need to live ours the way we believe or think is best. We need to be happy and do what makes us happy even if is just a little thing like sex with a doll.

Hope this helps 🍻
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Tignizzo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tignizzo »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:20 pm If you like busty ones check sino doll new torso with H cup at 93 Cm and is around 30kg weight. Still heavy to lift up ans hide it on top of wardrobe but lighter then the 51kg you mentioned.

Other option is replace your wardrobe with a big one, big enough to hang a doll inside and make sure you put a locker to the doors. Find someone that can do that before you even get the wardrobe delivered so you have an excuse if the question being asked that it was delivered like that. 2nd fail safe have the craftsman built an wall of thin ply wood inside and the doll stay behind it. So if they ever ask to open it is nothing to see. You might have a bit to do removing ply wood, then getting doll out, install, use etcetera. If you live with your parents i would also recommend condoms, they help a lot not having to go with her so often to the shower and just clean her when is the right time. You can google and search the Internet about what i wrote if is possible and how much will cost you.

I live in a house with multiple people basically i rent a room and i got 3 dolls and 1 torso + many toys and 1 torso on its way. So i manage to hide things pretty well. Someone might of believe something when one doll was delivered cause it was an 150cm package but they don't care is life as usual and i pay my rent with money i earn. But i get the parents is a different story i wish mine were still around after i hit 20 even if it was just to scold me. Life goes on and we need to live ours the way we believe or think is best. We need to be happy and do what makes us happy even if is just a little thing like sex with a doll.

Hope this helps 🍻
hello sorry if I answer now but I've been busy these days, thank you very much for your advice.
unfortunately, however, it would not be possible due to the hours I work
My wardrobe needs to be changed and I would like to change it but until now I have not understood how much a wardrobe can support if I put the doll on top and putting it inside is unfortunately not an option.
I had recently discovered the option of removing the legs and this opened up the possibility of creating another way of hiding the doll.
In short, in my room I keep many blankets especially in the wardrobe and it has always been something that bothered me because I used less than half of them and my mother didn't know where to put them so in the end they ended up with me, now this particular situation gives the possibility to take a chest and put the doll inside it and on top of it the blankets and the rest for the bed, nobody would look inside

in any case I have to say GG I don't know how you hide so many but I admire your ingenuity in hiding the dolls even if you have roommates
Like you I think that everyone should do what they like and that's why I was thinking of buying the doll anyway if possible I wish they wouldn't find out but it's something that I haven't been able to get out of my head for a very long time and I can't wait any longer and for this that if I eventually take it and find out it would be fine for me, some have told me they have an excuse ready and I have one but it is still risky even if it must be said that if I have a vague idea of why my mother he wouldn't want me to take one

Anyway thank you once again for the answer if I ever get the doll I will post on the forum even if I still have to do some checking first

INFORMATIONS