realsexdoll.com

A new challenger approaches…. Me!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Mechromancer768

A new challenger approaches…. Me!

Post by Mechromancer768 »

Hello,

I’m Mechromancer768, but I go by many names on the internet. You can call me SiGi7 (Sigil/“Sidge-el”/“Sij-ell”) if you wish.

As you may have guessed, my username is a reference to Gaige from Borderlands 2/3.

I do many things. I have adhd, so I bounce between a bunch of things as time goes on, I call it The Great Cycle lol. I hyperfocus on a few things at a time for a while, then switch gears to other stuff. Eventually I get back to the original things again, rinse, and repeat.

I’m a YouTuber/streamer (currently on hiatus), musician (electronica/darkcore/
trance/chipmusic), self taught audio/electrical/
mechanical/computer engineer, photographer/videographer, graphic designer/digital artist/screenshot artist, ui/ux designer, writer, vocalist….the list goes on.

I’m a gamer, I watch anime, I like film noir (think “…dark and stormy night, the second she walked in, I knew she was trouble…”), sci-fi (Star Wars, Star Trek, GitS, Halo, Mass Effect, etc.), I like to read as well.

I’m a motorcyclist, I’m into locksport (only use my powers for good), I’m a computer/technology enthusiast (modern and retro/vintage), I strongly support the historical preservation of media, and do all sorts of other stuff.

I’m self employed, and heavily disabled (motorcycle crash, mercury poisoning (twice!), childhood abuse). I’m the definition of mixed bag, variety pack, odds and ends, junk heap, damaged goods, and entire stock.

I’m a mess, but a loving, and hopefully lovable, mess.

That’s about as good as I can do to summarize myself lol. Don’t worry, my beasts are well caged (usually).

Also, I have Non-24, which is a sleep disorder that affects the circadian rhythm. Essentially my rhythm is always advancing forward by a fluctuating amount.

I worked against this to my detriment for two decades, but now I do what’s known as “freerunning”, where I don’t follow a set schedule.

I explain this so people understand why I’m active/awake at seemingly random and very bizarre times/intervals.

And to the person that’ll inevitably question it, YES, non-24 can affect sighted people. It’s very rare and in my case it results from brain damage. Neat!

Anyway, one last thing, I ramble. Endlessly. I generally put TL;DRs at the bottom of long posts. Like this one!

TL;DR:

I’m strange, complicated, and do too many things. I do my best, however much or little it may end up being. Please go easy on me; what seems trivial or obvious to you is a constant nightmarish struggle for me. I like cheese.

Have yourself a good day.

Hamilton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: A new challenger approaches…. Me!

Post by Hamilton »

Welcome Mechromancer768. I read your intro with interest. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to hearing more about your journey on this forum.
H

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Welcome to TDF, Mechromancer768.

Interesting introduction. I also have circadian rhythm disorder, apparently from standing 24-hr watches and extended waking hours in the field during my military career. One thing I did not see mentioned is whether or not you have a doll. If you don't, but are entertaining the idea, then I'd recommend that you spend some time reviewing the topics in both the vendor/manufacturer, eye candy, and repair & maintenance forums in order to develop your product preferences and inform your decisions.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

I like trance, if you got a link to your music..

Also welcome, and hope you find the perfect doll! Obviously you're at least curious and entertaining the idea of getting one, or you wouldn't have made an account here lol

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

I also bounce between interests. Hopefully you find dolls as one of those things for you.

Mechromancer768

Sorry, I spaced out and forgot to mention that I’ve got two dolls on the way. Both full platinum cured silicone. One 156cm SM Doll (Weiss), and one 168cm Irontech (Miranda).

Regarding my music, I mainly make it for background music for my videos and streams. I’d link stuff but I’m trying to keep a little separation between my official online presence and this one for now.

That being said, I plan on having Weiss and Miranda cameo on stream in the webcam background. If you really want to know, I can pm links when I am allowed to do so.

Fair warning, a lot of my back video/stream catalogue sucks because I was mentally ill and used to be a scumbag. I’ve since gotten help, and have strived to become a better person ever since (seven or so years ago).

Some of it is okay, but honestly I can’t stand most of it because of who I was as a person.

I leave it up as a reference of who I used to be, so people can see my evolution for themselves, and also because I truly did put my heart and soul into everything I made and I’d be doing that work a disservice by taking it down.

Additionally, I had shows with co-hosts, so it’d do them a disservice if I took the stuff down.

Sorry, tangent. Back on topic of music, I have finished 11 albums, two of them double length (so it’s more like 13).

8 of them are chipmusic, Light Dimension (double length album) is trance, Dark Dimension (another double length album) is darkcore, The Legacy Collection is a mix of electronica/trance/darkcore.

I’ve got 8 more albums in progress (I’m on hiatus atm), 2 of which are non-chipmusic (Dual Dimensions (which is almost done), and Dimension Zero X).

Anyway, this is getting less anon by the word lol.

Back to dolls, I ordered both from Real Sex Doll. I got Weissy’s factory pics last night and approved them, so she should be on her way soon.

TL;DR:

I have two dolls on the way, trying to remain a little anon atm so no content links, and I’m no longer the scumbag I used to be (see above for context).

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Mechromancer768,

welcome to doll pages!
I also like cheese^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Mechromancer768
Welcome to TDF. TDF is a 24/7 forum so you can log in at anytime and talk to people from all over the world. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Congratulations on your inbound dolls!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Space1invader

Post by Space1invader »

Hello, can You give some links to Your music, here or on a priv. You are buying two dolls? Are You having fantasies having sex with two chicks? Tell me now!

Mechromancer768

Space1invader wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:10 am Hello, can You give some links to Your music, here or on a priv. You are buying two dolls? Are You having fantasies having sex with two chicks? Tell me now!
Heya,

Don’t have any direct links, sorry (indie artist, it’s complicated, I’ll post links to my YouTube channels and Twitter stuff when I feel comfortable).

I’m buying multiple dolls because I love the characters I’m basing them off of very much (look up the term “waifu”), and want to bring them into reality.

No, I won’t be having sex with them. I’ll be making love with them. Very different thing. Because they deserve to be loved, and so do I.

TL;DR:

No music links to give, buying two because I have too much love for one person to safely handle.

INFORMATIONS