realsexdoll.com

New member in the world of sex dolls.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

MrDurly
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: New member in the world of sex dolls.

Post by MrDurly »

These look amazing!!

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

Hello everyone.

On July 17th, my WM Doll 170cm H-cup order arrived.

I have to say that the wait has been horrible, but it was even worse to see that the transport companies have no care at all.

The doll arrived in a sorry state, out of place, and everything disordered.

The doll was lying on its side with the neck sunk, and everything else scattered.

The box must have suffered several falls or who knows what they did to it.

After the first impression, I realized that everything was fine with the doll, just a small stain on the right hand, nothing significant.

The problem arose when I noticed that I only had one of the heads, #458, which was the secondary one I ordered. The main head, #142, was missing.

That made me very angry. I communicated it to my provider, and they said it was a mistake from the factory, and they would send it as soon as possible. Last Friday, I received a DHL notification with the tracking for a 2-kilogram package, but there's no delivery date specified.

Well, the doll feels great; the gel breasts feel incredible, very soft, and it's a pleasure to squeeze them. The butt is fantastic, and overall, the sensation is very realistic. The removable vagina feels very real. The problem is that I ordered the doll with loose joints, and she cannot be seated. My provider told me that dolls with loose joints are like that, they can only be laid down, and the joints don't stay fixed, it depends on the brand and model. They said it would be ideal to have normal rigid joints to be able to make her sit. I don't know if that's true, but in another forum, I read that loose joints are ideal for sexual positions, and I thought she could at least be placed in a sitting position.

In summary:

Positive aspects:

The doll looks better than in the factory photos, the gel breasts are incredible and tempting to touch endlessly, the butt is very nice, it feels great and sounds very realistic when tapped, having sex with her feels fantastic and pleasurable.

Negative aspects:

I'm not completely convinced by the TPE, it has many issues, and I've already noticed some marks and nails coming off. Washing the doll is quite cumbersome. She is very heavy, and it doesn't help that I can't properly sit her to take her to the shower. Thank goodness I got the removable vagina.

I don't like having to use talcum powder, and I can already see stress areas in the armpits and legs, even though I've only used her a couple of times. It's supposed to apply the Vaseline every two weeks, and I'll have to do it now. I've read that using baby oil is about once a month, but the first thing I did was to clean her, apply baby oil, and use talcum powder.

In short, I like the sensation of the doll; it's very pleasant, and the factory photos are nothing compared to when you have her dressed up and ready for action.

I'm adding some images I took today so you can appreciate the difference.

Note: I am somewhat impulsive, and I ended up buying a Zelex 170cm silicone doll with all the Inspiration upgrades and two heads. I believe it's a step up from the WM Doll TPE that I'm not completely satisfied with the material, and I would like to try a silicone doll, and the Zelex dolls have caught my attention. I'll have her in a couple of months and will have a small treasure of beautiful women.
Attachments
Sara 06.jpg
Sara 06.jpg (9.55 MiB) Viewed 163 times
Sara 07.jpg
Sara 07.jpg (8.98 MiB) Viewed 163 times
Sara 08.jpg
Sara 08.jpg (5.1 MiB) Viewed 163 times
Sara 09.jpg
Sara 09.jpg (3.81 MiB) Viewed 163 times
Sara 10.jpg
Sara 10.jpg (4.7 MiB) Viewed 163 times
Sara 11.jpg
Sara 11.jpg (4.28 MiB) Viewed 163 times
Sara 12.jpg
Sara 12.jpg (7.86 MiB) Viewed 163 times
Sara 13.jpg
Sara 13.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 163 times
Sara 14.jpg
Sara 14.jpg (4.27 MiB) Viewed 163 times
Sara 15.jpg
Sara 15.jpg (4 MiB) Viewed 163 times
Sara 16.jpg
Sara 16.jpg (4.14 MiB) Viewed 163 times
Sara_head #458.jpg
Sara_head #458.jpg (3.57 MiB) Viewed 163 times
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

TylerPM79
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TylerPM79 »

More photos.
Attachments
Sara 01.jpg
Sara 01.jpg (4.06 MiB) Viewed 162 times
Sara 02.jpg
Sara 02.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 162 times
Sara 03.jpeg
Sara 03.jpeg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 162 times
Sara 04.jpeg
Sara 04.jpeg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 162 times
Sara 05.jpeg
Sara 05.jpeg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 162 times
Fanreal 170cm G-cup (Natalee & Sara) - My princess is already home.
Zelex ZG170C Inspiration Series - My precious lady (Leire & Helena) viewtopic.php?p=2472567#p2472567
WM Doll 170cm H-Cup #142 & #458 - My Miss

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

You are definitely off to a fast start!

A lot of people make many mistakes with the first doll they purchase. I definitely did. At least it looks like you got a removable insert with your doll! Makes things much more manageable.

I think you'll be happier with the Zelex for sure...silicone is easier to take care of in a lot of ways, and it's lighter weight. I predict you will have 5 dolls by this time next year :glou: :thumbs_up: It's a journey!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

INFORMATIONS