realsexdoll.com

My Journey Begins!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: My Journey Begins!

Post by Studio »

Beautiful in her panties and her dress, you have a great eye for posing and outfits.

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Niichanyametekudasai »

Studio wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:34 am Beautiful in her panties and her dress, you have a great eye for posing and outfits.
Thank you. But I definitely have a long way to go. Going to slowly redesign my room to be functional as a studio. Id really like to use my dolls as models for drawing practice as well but only in poses they could hold all day like that lounging pose as I would want her, say l, on her knees for hours.

I have rooms I could convert to a devoted studio space but that would entail carrying the doll up and down stairs which I dont yet have a mrthod for that im comfortable with and my current bedroom is right next to a bathroom so despite smaller size ideal place for them.

Ill keep the pictures coming! I have a light to set up and try today once Ive got some of the days work sorted. Thank you again for the encouragement.

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Bedtime.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

I don't think you will be able to leave once you climb into bed with her

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Studio wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:52 am I don't think you will be able to leave once you climb into bed with her
You are correct. I was not.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Very pretty cutie!
You are right, her face is expressive. It looks like she is about to say something. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Niichanyametekudasai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

So I do have some updates. Piper doll got back to the vendor and basically what they said is that the reason my girl has velvet stuffing behind her eyes is that the eye sockets don't fit this model's head and make the eye bulge. I would have liked to know that ahead of time but no big deal. I can maybe find some custom sockets and I think if I get some more velvet stuffing it will make it easier to move the eyes. The main issue I have is them shifting around and just being a pain to move. I dont think I would have chosen a different model though. She's worth the need to workaround.

When I received notice she was shipped I was told in the email I would receive and email with a link to allow me to review sexdolls-shop once my order was completed. However when I asked about this email after the fact they told me their review system chooses orders at random to send a review link too. Well enough. The two major communities I know of, those being here on TDF and the sexdolls reddit, I will be posting a a more formal review on the doll itself. I think my account in this thread probably serves well enough as review of Sexdolls-shop customer support team. I rate them very highly to say it in a few words, and I will be going to them for any dolls I want that they sell.

Life has been more than a bit busy lately, but despite my limited freetime, just taking care of my girl, changing her clothes and wigs, and just having her around has been wonderful. I definitely think of her as one of the rays of sunshine in my day. I need to get a space heater for my room though as it has gotten cold here in the last few days and she is super chilly to the touch.

And also, of course, there are pictures.

At the moment I'm considering the names Hanabi or Kyouko. Ask me again in a few days and I may have thrown them out entirely. :lol:
I hope everyone is well heading into the holiday season! :glou:

Kuehlschrank
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kuehlschrank »

Hi Nii-chan!

Stumbled across your tread while waiting for my own Eirian to arrive! Thanks for sharing the pics and some information on your doll!
How did you like her so far?

Ordered pretty much the same doll as yours with same extras, except white skin tone and fixed vagina.
Did you fix the eye situation already? I did not know too the eyes would be like that.
Saw someone in a french doll community fixed this by attaching the eye to a ball shaped TPE piece cut out from samples, and put this in the eyesocket.
Hanabi, fireworks, that sounds great! Hope you chose this, it fits her well!

Btw, at first research i did not find your tread here, because the original Piper Doll name for her is Eirian, not Eiran :D
If you search for more infos on your doll, go with Eirian.

greets

Marnack1313
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Marnack1313 »

Congrats on your journey. Before you know it, you'll be filling dresser drawers with doll clothing and "accessories" like hair clips, wigs, earrings, piercings, makeup kits, repair sundries, glasses, hats, etc. 😆. I have as much invested in the previously mentioned as I do in my dolls alone...

I wanted to address storage. You mentioned weight as a concern in your closet (I'm assuming the closet rod and ends). I started to see my standard 1¼ wooden closet rod really starting to bow under the weight even though I had my doll (now 3) all the way to the far end by the rod support. I went out to my big box home improvement store and found a heavy duty enameled steel closet rod and heavy duty closet rod ends (extremely stout). All I needed was a hacksaw to cut the rod to exact size. With my three dolls along with my own clothing, I don't notice any bow at all and I belive it only cost me less than $40 US. I hope this suggestion helps with your storage options! Congrats once again! 🥳👍.

INFORMATIONS