www.rosemarydoll.com

Rosemary review, and my first doll purchase.

Reviews on RosemaryDoll Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Mrgamma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Rosemary review, and my first doll purchase.

Post by Mrgamma »

I Ended up ordering through Rosemary Doll. The sale price was about 10% lower than I expected. It was an honestly good experience with lots of back and forth communication through the entire process. I ordered a Zelex doll through them back in April. I ended up receiving it in early June. I'll be leaving a proper review for the actual Zelex Doll when I'm able, but until then I thought I'd knock out this review. Within 24hrs I received my first communication from a representative named "Sue." Sue helped me clarify my order and change a few things prior to sending the order sheet off to the actual Zelex production factory. The new Zelex skeleton launched the day after I placed my order and she easily helped me adjust the order. Every event and hiccup along the way was addressed to my satisfaction. The doll was well packaged and discreetly shipped. No damage to the doll itself surprisingly, because it did look like the doll's container met some less than professional treatment along the way. I unboxed the purchase and everything important was included (body, all heads, wigs, etc.) Admittedly I was missing something, and Sue and Rosemary Doll made it right as quickly as possible given the constraints of overseas shipping and import control. I'm never one to complain about simple oversight; especially when a company makes a mistake and then endeavors to correct the issue in question. That in my opinion is what sets a true 5 star company apart from one that seems to only be 5 stars until something goes wrong and then they blame you or do nothing. So in summary regarding Rosemary Doll: Good price, great product, great communication throughout, AND the added benefit of knowing if something goes wrong; it will be addressed in a timely manner. If I'm in the market for another doll, Rosemary Doll has earned my continued business

INFORMATIONS