https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Diary of a Tiny Minx Maker

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Diary of a Tiny Minx Maker

Post by LoneRanger »

LoneRanger wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:52 am
The Duchess’s Forever Body

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Forever bodies! The min I saw it I thought of the Dutchess and her super sexy black outfit!! So, mix and match and Done! I took the head from the new S53 (Strong Body with HS included), which is way too small, and after using my wrap process, put it on a S51B. So, I went to get a perfect HS for this magnificent sculpture of a body S53B. Decided to get Frankie's Blond sister Jackie.
DSCN0125.JPG
DSCN0125.JPG (8.73 MiB) Viewed 881 times
DSCN0133.JPG
DSCN0133.JPG (8.21 MiB) Viewed 881 times
DSCN0142.JPG
DSCN0142.JPG (8.05 MiB) Viewed 881 times
DSCN0150.JPG
DSCN0150.JPG (7.26 MiB) Viewed 881 times
L✰neR✯nger

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

LoneRanger wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:06 pm Forever bodies! The min I saw it I thought of the Dutchess and her super sexy black outfit!! So, mix and match and Done!
I LOVE trying out new bodies! 😍

Those are some sweet swaps! Phicen gives us so many choices now, I really have to nitpick to find a reason to complain.

But… maybe complaining just proves I’m human??? 😜

Minoo on Sky 🔥🔥🔥

Minoo on Sky.JPG
Minoo on Sky.JPG (2.52 MiB) Viewed 861 times

Did a little head swapping of my own and popped Minoo’s top onto Sky’s body… HOLY CWAP!!! 😘💕

So after all that scheming and purchasing that set to get those 2 dresses for Sky to wear, it looks like she may not wear either… Ha! Minoo looks so delightful in this dress that I think she’s gonna have to do a photo shoot… :whistle:

Maybe my Redheaded vixen is finally getting ready to debut!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

I absolutely love that green dress! It's a style I really like.

Now hear me out: That Snow head that the hair looks to be a really dark green on with that dress. Pretty sure that would look pretty good, too. Although to be fair, I don't think I could hate that dress on anyone.

Not to say that the Snow head doesn't look good where you have her! That is one sexy outfit too! Do you have a riding crop or whip to put in her hand? I think that's the only thing that look is missing! :twisted:
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

She reminds me a bit of Figma's LittleArmory girls.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Kim wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:18 pm
She does… and I’ve looked at those Little Armory ladies a bunch…

But as you recall, we spoke before about how the Figmas are just too small for me.

Fortunately, these seem to be designed around the 1/12 Phicen bodies and as I mentioned, a few do come equipped with them… or so it seems. Since I undressed Gizmoo a bit, I decided to toss her coat on one of the Phicen anime bodies…

Holy Cleavage Batman!!!

Gizmoo 6.JPG
Gizmoo 6.JPG (2.47 MiB) Viewed 818 times

But Kim, the head swapping isn’t stopping there. I’ve also been working on a new possibility for the tiny Figma lass I picked up. She’s not gonna be a Pixie…

She’s a Tiny Genie!

Tiny Genie.JPG
Tiny Genie.JPG (2.84 MiB) Viewed 818 times

Of course, getting her head onto a Phicen body required some surgery… she won’t be going back to being a Figma girl… but I’m pleased with the results!

I’m still in the midst of creating her outfit, but I think I’ve got the core elements done. It may be a little bit before she makes her “official” debut. Because… as all of you know by now…

I have…

Too. Many. Projects.

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

These grafts are a success! :thumbs_up: Now we'll see if they survive... :whistle:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

ShadowFun wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:36 pm
Kim wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:18 pm
She does… and I’ve looked at those Little Armory ladies a bunch…

But as you recall, we spoke before about how the Figmas are just too small for me.
I kinda forgot we did :oops:
But Kim, the head swapping isn’t stopping there. I’ve also been working on a new possibility for the tiny Figma lass I picked up. She’s not gonna be a Pixie…

She’s a Tiny Genie!

Of course, getting her head onto a Phicen body required some surgery… she won’t be going back to being a Figma girl… but I’m pleased with the results!

Well, if you're pleased then that's good :)
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Vacation Time! 🏖

Just a little post before I go…

Yeah, yeah… I know, I’ve been absent lately… but I’ve been hard at work on my dolls… I promise!

I realized a few weeks ago that I haven’t taken any time off of work for FUN since I journeyed to Fern Valley last November. I’ve missed a lot of work, here and there, due to my health issues… and I’ve gotten outside with my little luvs as much as possible locally… but no camping, cabins or road trips. And that just won’t do! :tongue:

So I’m taking a short mid-week vacation and heading north to hang out on the Lake Huron shores!

Naturally… there will be some tiny, sexy companions along… 😘💕

I’m getting better at planning and preparing for doll photos away from home. I’ve gained enough experience now to be reasonably assured of having FUN, getting a nice photo story in and not having a disaster.

I can be an annoying over-preparer, I like to pack for contingencies and emergencies… but, I’m also a realist. I have to CARRY the excess crap I bring… and I’m no Hercules. Thankfully, I’ve been traveling alone and “off-the-grid” enough in my life that I’m comfortable with my personal light-weight “survival” gear… and now, I’m starting to feel confident in my Minx survival kit too.

I will probably do a post detailing my kit after this trip… hopefully, a “success” post and not a “fail” post… 😜

Another new Pixie arrives! 🥰

30420709-04A8-45D6-8A8C-269C9F3D21F3.jpeg
30420709-04A8-45D6-8A8C-269C9F3D21F3.jpeg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 759 times

Gizmoo gets a sister!

Feeling the pressure to get her before she is gone, I ordered another lovely lass from the same series as Gizmoo. She is pretty nice, with a jointed body like Giz, and with very nicely sewn clothing. Of course, I’ve got no idea who she is yet… or what she’s doing here… but I’m glad she came!

I’m starting to realize that waiting on the fence when it comes to purchasing dolls is a recipe for disappointment. Dolls sell out… and then become impossible to find. Not being a legitimate “collector”, I am pretty oblivious to how rare some things can become. Even if this new Pixie isn’t going to become a collectible, certainly production will end, as will her availability… forever…

It makes me wonder how many dolls languish on dusty shelves… longingly wishing they could have found their way to the Minx Mansion… to have some FUN! 😍

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

Belle nouvelle Pixie ! :thumbs_up: :D Oui, on découvre toujours d'autres types de poupées, et ça donne envie d'en avoir autour de soi. Et si vous ne résistez pas, le banquier vous rappellera à l'ordre ! :(
Xycolo dolls :
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Have a safe trip man.
I look forward to meeting up and doing photos Thursday and Friday :thumbs_up:

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

camping huh? carly went camping for teddy babes day we posted pics in the teddy babe area.

viewtopic.php?t=168486

carlys_guy

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

For all of those Shadow and Girls Lovers out there :).
Shadow has been able to get some random service to send text but that is about it.
He sent me a text today and says he had a great time exploring on his vacation and spent like
7 hours doing so and says he is beat lol.

I would assume this means lots of great photos of his girls in the woods . Yay..
I will be getting up early and getting ready myself to meet up with him near the coast of Lake Huron
and stopping at many locations to take some photos as we make our way back this direction.
Friday we hope to spend quite a bit of the day taking photos of the girls :thumbs_up:

If I hear anything before I leave tomorrow I will post something letting everyone know but from what
I gather he is doing well and seems to be enjoying his vacation :thumbs_up:

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

thanks for the info john keep us updated if you can.

carlys_guy

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Trip Update!

IMG_9976.jpeg
IMG_9976.jpeg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 664 times

The Minxes are having a blast and want y’all to know they’ve been up to plenty of Mischief!

Thanks John for keeping the folks updated!

I seem to have returned to the land of “data coverage” now, so I should be able to do some posts. Super excited to meet and hang out with John in a little while.

The Minxes are jazzed to meet John too…display their charms for him… :whistle:

And show him how they do “nature” photography… 😘💕

:haha4:

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

Beautiful image :thumbs_up: . Can't wait to see the rest! :D
Xycolo dolls :